Reviews for Puppy Love
Zarter-4-Eva chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWW!
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Oh, for cute! I LOVE Jamie, and Rahne's awesome, too. They're two of my favorites.
And even though they're young and Jamie's the younger of the two, I think they could work together. I've never thought all that hard about it, but he does ask Rahne for homework help in that one ep. He probably has a crush on her or something... So, yeah, I can see them working.
Very nice!
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
OMG. This was so cute. Great work.
Escajunkie chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Well done. These two characters didn't get near enough attention in the show.
Ora Leigh chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Aw... that was great! :) I really like this pairing. Going on my favs now. Keep up the great work!
Jameson Meylar chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
I loved it. I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters. I knew that I wasn't the only one who thought those two should be together. I mean I am in love with a girl that played Rahne on an evo rp forum, and I play Jamie on it. I added it and you to my favs. Great story.
Rahmiefan chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Awsome fic, 2 thumbs up, I'd give you more, but I don't have any ;D Rahmie is the best couple on all of Evo!
AzureHart chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Very well written.
Mrs. Jean Grey-Summers chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Oh, I love that coupling. I have it on my sites. Check 'em out if you can!
Redd chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
AW! How cute! You don't see very much Jamie/Rahne, which bites cuz I'm a big fan of it. I really hope you write more.
Lyranfan chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Cute little story and yeah for Jamie! One year's difference means a lot at that age, but it's practically nothing when you in your thirties or forties
Raskolion Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
It's a surprise to me there aren't more Rahne/Jamie fics, though that's probably because in Evo, Jamie is 12. Or 13. Slightly young to be thinking about romance either way. But I see it as a possibility and I love reading the rare gem known as Rahne/Jamie fics.
Lots of compliments. Very very cute. Bobby and Pyro were being jerks, that's what I have to say about them. I love the little details you put in about Rahne's powers, and the angle you approach them from, giving her a few more physical wolf traits in human form than most do. And Garfield...ah yes, Garfield. For some reason, I find the fact of Rahne liking Garfield ironically funny. And that's good. I'm huge Garfield fan too, and I just find Rahne being the same kind of funny in a good way.
All in all-Very cool. This is going on my faves list right now.
Risty chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Very interesting. Nice characterisation of Rahne here, and a slightly different angle at looking at her power.
Rahne and Jamie... well, I can see where it comes from, and it's not the worst of couples.
Good stuff, all in all.
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Aw this is cute! Rahne and Jamie make such a cute couple! i agree with rahne, if I were able to change into an animal, i would spend most of my time in that form! Is this just a one off or is it going to be an ongoing thing?
Great stuff!