Reviews for Lazarus
SpiritMuse chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
I thought this was a brilliant story. The writing is so powerful, especially at the part where Derek almost loses his mind. I would have loved to have seen this as an episode. I thnk it would have ending B, then. I think that's my favourite one, although the other also gives a warm, fuzzy feeling. :) Very good story!
EARTHWORM chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
WOW .I AM TOTALLY SPEECHLESS!THAT'S AN AMAZING STORY !IF THE SHOW WASN'T CANCELLED(THOSE DAMN FOX BASTARDS THAT I LOVE AND ADORE)I SERIOUSLY THINK U SHOULD'VE CONSIDERED MAILING THIS TO WOULD HAVE MADE AN AWESOME EVERYONE A FAVOR AND WRITE A BOOK.
Pedellea chapter 2 . 8/24/2001
This is a pretty good story. Interesting that you made up 2 different endings... both of them were good, but the second one could have been a tad longer. Good job, tho! :o)
Ginger chapter 3 . 6/22/2001
I loved the two different endings! You covered for both type of people! The ones who love the fairy tail endings and the ones who scream at the movie screen and say "yeah like that would happen in real life!" I think I'm a little bit of both so thanks lol!
Chole chapter 3 . 6/19/2001
great
Chole chapter 2 . 6/19/2001
im so emotional i can't type (sniffle) keep them comeing please

bre
Chole chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
that was a great story both endings. (sniffle,sniffle) keep them comeing for the good of the nation (salutes)

bre
Megan chapter 3 . 4/26/2001
It was great!
Daemonchan chapter 2 . 2/12/2001
Oh, root canal! I think I liked the depressing realistic ending better. Gluttons for punishment all!
4tori chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
This is the best piece of Freaky Links fanfic so far (hint hint...more stories ?) It was realistic, by that I mean within the limits of the show, the characters were great. I loved the narration of Derek, it was very life-like. Well, I've got nothing but praises, and hope more stories from you will be posted on this board...
Majestrix Windrider chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
I like! Magnifique! Can't wait for the next part!
RaVeN chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
OOOOOOH! A very appropiate ending I must say. But, then again...I alwayz was a sucker for a happy ending... :) LOL! This was an excellent story. By far, the best FL one I've read. I definately expect to see more from you, or else (evil look) LOL j/k. Um...yeah I just thought I'd add in here how I'm having trouble w/ my own Freakylinks fic and am in desperate need of help. Unfortunately, none of my friends watch the show and don't understand what I'm talking about. If you know of any good Freakylinks writer who could help me, please let me know and tell them to email me w/ their ideas and I'l probably send them what I have of the story so far...Alot of needless rambling! I'll shutup now... GREAT STORY, HON! :D
RaVeN chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
AWWWWWWW! That was so sweet! That's how the show SHOULD end...But I'm looking forward to reading the other ending as well...G2G! Bye! (frantically clicks submit review)
Zot chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
Nice. I like the happy ending.
RaVeN chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
(sits staring at screen in shock and stupor)...You know...This is the first time that a story was so good...I actually can't think of anything to describe it...Whoa...I'm totally speechless!That was, like the best story I've ever read in my entire life. I mean that seriously (trust me, I don't say this often) I mean...WOW! I can't write my own story now, because it sux compared to yours. Congratulations, you've ruined my writing career. LOL! j/k. AHH! MUST FINISH! (quickly clicks submit review and goes on to next part)