Reviews for Closer
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 14 . 12/2/2016
Love reading this fic again and again and it only gets better
BlaHbllah chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
Can I just say that your disclaimers are the freaking best!?
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 14 . 8/8/2016
I loved it! I know you stopped but I want a sequel. Its late but i think its cute and i want a sequel. I recommend this cause its so cute! AND ITS ON MY LIKES. Thank you for bringing a great feeling to my heart. I love it. Cute, wonderful, funny, romantic. And I LOVE the authors note. Like theyre so cute and funny. Like my school was on Love it, recommend it, want a sequel. I cant explain the words cause it was just so warm in my heart. Maybe 'cause they were all in character and nobody had a lemon. Cause those are grooooss. NEVER DO . Love the stroy. You should read it if you like bbrae stories! Peaceandluvbbrae out!
Morning'sSong chapter 9 . 5/17/2016
Wow 'Meteora' huh? And then the age of this fic hits me like a train haha, and here I am today listening to 'The Hunting Party' on repeat XD
Morning'sSong chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
Awwww this definitely fits my definition of fluff (and with bonus fluff in a CUTE FLUFFY KITTY AWWW SO ADORABLE)
Morning'sSong chapter 3 . 5/16/2016
Hahaha love this!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/22/2016
Its been twelve years. Twelve long years. And I have a motto: the authors from 2004 are the best authors. And you stuck to it. You are an amazing author. I doubt youll ever read this... But this has been one of the best fanfictions I have read. I am grateful to have read your work, and you inspired me to do something I never even thought of doing. Visiting my brother in Mexico, we kinda hate each other, but you inspired me. Thank you. I wish you good day.
-SS
deviantchild chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
Why would a locked door be a hindrance to someone who can phase through walls? Loving the story by the way!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
I love it :)
KyrriaPearly chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
I loved this story. :) great Job :) !
KyrriaPearly chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
good :)
Fabi17 chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
Loved It, can stop reading,nor stop laughting at your jokes and parts of the story
Fabi17 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Jajajaja*giggles*i have read more then 25 stories a day some one-shot some with more the that,but It is funny your commet about us,the reader,tearing our hair out It's funny
loverofbooklol01 chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
Awesome book. Loved it you captured the characters in a very good way. Defentatly marking it as a favorite
Jus Sum Dude chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
There's no plot, no tension, nothing to drive the story forward! It's just plain boring!