Reviews for Closer
xXSurpise Gumball ToyXx chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
This is a really good story, i love the tune robin's... thingy is (sorry, I'm not that god at speeling mistooks _~). Great chapter any.
Belladonna Kyle chapter 4 . 1/28/2005
Aw! Dat's so cute! I wonder what made Raven go all "Blah!"? I loved the water waars chapter, it was just so cute! Keep up the good fluffyness!
Belladonna Kyle chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I thought this chapter was very cute! I'm a total Rae/BB fan, not that i'm not open minded it's certain things are meant to be ya know? N E way... I liked it very much, plz update soon!
Jade-Monsoons chapter 14 . 1/1/2005
*screams and runs around in circles*

*runs into a brick wall and knocks self out instantly*

...X_x...

(Two hours later...)

*jumps up, clasps hands together, and jumps around* I read this EONS ago, but didn't bother to review it, so I'm doing it now. I read this and Pulse and Wasn't Supposed to be Like This but never actually noted the authoress's name, because I didn't know you then. Then I joined the forum... Then two months later I go back and read this and actually notice who wrote it...

Wow, I can't believe you can write like this! Now I feel insignificant. But that's okay. _
LoveableNekoKyouFan87 chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
i like it, its good can't wait to read the rest
Kimi chapter 14 . 1/1/2005
That was a real cheesy ending. I liked it. But you gotta admit...That was some cheesy $#!* right there. Well, anyway anytime you need inspiration or advice ("I was a gossip columnest in a fromer life" Got that off Beth from O'Grady I've been dying to use it!) I'm write here!

*Kimi
A Pleasant Reader chapter 14 . 12/29/2004
Hey, you might not read this since some authors don't check reviews for finished stories, but I had to write this review, just in case.

This is an awesome story. Either it was very well written, it catered to my romantic (shipping) side without reeking of cheesieness, or, perhaps, both, since they usually go hand-in-hand. There were two instances when I laughed out loud, and one where I actually started tearing up. You covered a complete story, with ample epilogue, in only 14 chapters. I do dread stories that ramble forever at several dozen chapters, even when they have a decent plot; I also harbor intense disdain for the stories that only last about three chapters when the plot could, obviously, be expanded to a respectable length. Your story fits close to the middle. Your rather unique plot also deserves recognition. There seems to be almost two different plot lines in this story, yet they fit together. The first action/adventure/romance plot line involving Nevermore was wonderful, and the second, starting with 'girl talk' and 'boy talk', was rather like an extended epilogue, referred to above. I'm not sure if this was intended, but it worked out well.

The description for the sequel is rather disappointing, however. "NO Plot" are not the words I look for in a sequal's description. I think you are capable of much more than that.

Best of Luck in school. I don't post stories because of school, frankly I don't know how others do it, so I know it's stressful.
Steve-Racer chapter 14 . 11/8/2004
That was so sweet. I believe this is the first BB/Rae I have read that did not end in a make out session. Congrats! Great story very realistic. And i do not think I am just saying that I think that if I really saw something wrong I would encourage you to change it but I don't think I saw anything at least by my standards.
Steve-Racer chapter 8 . 11/8/2004
well you said affection but I would like to think love heheheh...
Steve-Racer chapter 5 . 11/8/2004
Hawaii sounds nice... Can I bring my Indiana Jones costume and bust some Nazis? 'cause I won't come if I can't
Jazzercat chapter 14 . 11/7/2004
Yay! BB-Raven fluff! I thought it was one of the better ones I've red on this website(and take that as a big compliment because the general quality of witing at is HORRIBLE!) seaquel please!-
The Mad shoe1 chapter 14 . 10/30/2004
Sweet.
Tiffy chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Yes, your fanfic was boring. . .but it has potential.
JulesFire chapter 14 . 10/17/2004
Beautiful! I really enjoyed the banter between Raven and BB; you have quite a talent for dialogue, and I love Raven's sarcastic side. For some reason, that whole "Why a strawberry milkshake" thing made me laugh hysterically...
Kuroi Inanis chapter 14 . 10/14/2004
Aw! That was so sweet! It makes my toes tingle! :P Very awesome, I am definately gonna go and look at your other works!
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »