Reviews for Closer
A Pleasant Reader chapter 14 . 12/29/2004
Hey, you might not read this since some authors don't check reviews for finished stories, but I had to write this review, just in case.

This is an awesome story. Either it was very well written, it catered to my romantic (shipping) side without reeking of cheesieness, or, perhaps, both, since they usually go hand-in-hand. There were two instances when I laughed out loud, and one where I actually started tearing up. You covered a complete story, with ample epilogue, in only 14 chapters. I do dread stories that ramble forever at several dozen chapters, even when they have a decent plot; I also harbor intense disdain for the stories that only last about three chapters when the plot could, obviously, be expanded to a respectable length. Your story fits close to the middle. Your rather unique plot also deserves recognition. There seems to be almost two different plot lines in this story, yet they fit together. The first action/adventure/romance plot line involving Nevermore was wonderful, and the second, starting with 'girl talk' and 'boy talk', was rather like an extended epilogue, referred to above. I'm not sure if this was intended, but it worked out well.

The description for the sequel is rather disappointing, however. "NO Plot" are not the words I look for in a sequal's description. I think you are capable of much more than that.

Best of Luck in school. I don't post stories because of school, frankly I don't know how others do it, so I know it's stressful.
Steve-Racer chapter 14 . 11/8/2004
That was so sweet. I believe this is the first BB/Rae I have read that did not end in a make out session. Congrats! Great story very realistic. And i do not think I am just saying that I think that if I really saw something wrong I would encourage you to change it but I don't think I saw anything at least by my standards.
Steve-Racer chapter 8 . 11/8/2004
well you said affection but I would like to think love heheheh...
Steve-Racer chapter 5 . 11/8/2004
Hawaii sounds nice... Can I bring my Indiana Jones costume and bust some Nazis? 'cause I won't come if I can't
Jazzercat chapter 14 . 11/7/2004
Yay! BB-Raven fluff! I thought it was one of the better ones I've red on this website(and take that as a big compliment because the general quality of witing at is HORRIBLE!) seaquel please!-
The Mad shoe1 chapter 14 . 10/30/2004
Sweet.
Tiffy chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Yes, your fanfic was boring. . .but it has potential.
JulesFire chapter 14 . 10/17/2004
Beautiful! I really enjoyed the banter between Raven and BB; you have quite a talent for dialogue, and I love Raven's sarcastic side. For some reason, that whole "Why a strawberry milkshake" thing made me laugh hysterically...
Kuroi Inanis chapter 14 . 10/14/2004
Aw! That was so sweet! It makes my toes tingle! :P Very awesome, I am definately gonna go and look at your other works!
LustKillsLove chapter 14 . 10/11/2004
Kick arse. And really well written. It's nice to see a character SLOWLY fall for someone, Not just go from friend to bedbuddy in 2 chapters. Raven is my favorite, and as I have been reading Teen Titans ever since I was a kid, it's nice to see her act like Raven.(Most people screw her up horribly). But, you kept her in character. Props. Nice work, you should write more often.
Nagaina chapter 14 . 9/14/2004
I've read this fic awhile ago and forgot to review. Sorry..._
tonks92 chapter 7 . 9/10/2004
wow! great story!
tonks92 chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
from hp. xyour story looks really good!
C.O. or Space Stations chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT

and I got like 13 more chapters to read. WOOPPE!

On a review you gave me, you said I wrote something like 'gkiwed' I think? Hahaha oops sorry, I meant to write 'glowed.' I screwed up my typing, sorry!
Goddess Gin chapter 14 . 8/23/2004
This fic was just spectacular! You captured the characters so well, I could actually see them doing and saying all of it. You portrayed them as human...or humanlike...whatever. They had real emotions and problems, they weren't just flying around and using their superpowers. I have read fics written by 14 year olds that look like they were written by 4 year olds. You have a real gift, and it shows through your writing. You have good word choice and everything flows together. Not to mention you are hilarious. I laughed so hard I cried at some points! Hehe. This is getting long, so I'm gonna stop. Keep up the writing, you are wonderful at it. _~
443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »