Reviews for Closer
Steve-Racer chapter 14 . 11/8/2004
That was so sweet. I believe this is the first BB/Rae I have read that did not end in a make out session. Congrats! Great story very realistic. And i do not think I am just saying that I think that if I really saw something wrong I would encourage you to change it but I don't think I saw anything at least by my standards.
Steve-Racer chapter 8 . 11/8/2004
well you said affection but I would like to think love heheheh...
Steve-Racer chapter 5 . 11/8/2004
Hawaii sounds nice... Can I bring my Indiana Jones costume and bust some Nazis? 'cause I won't come if I can't
Jazzercat chapter 14 . 11/7/2004
Yay! BB-Raven fluff! I thought it was one of the better ones I've red on this website(and take that as a big compliment because the general quality of witing at is HORRIBLE!) seaquel please!-
The Mad shoe1 chapter 14 . 10/30/2004
Sweet.
Tiffy chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Yes, your fanfic was boring. . .but it has potential.
JulesFire chapter 14 . 10/17/2004
Beautiful! I really enjoyed the banter between Raven and BB; you have quite a talent for dialogue, and I love Raven's sarcastic side. For some reason, that whole "Why a strawberry milkshake" thing made me laugh hysterically...
Kuroi Inanis chapter 14 . 10/14/2004
Aw! That was so sweet! It makes my toes tingle! :P Very awesome, I am definately gonna go and look at your other works!
LustKillsLove chapter 14 . 10/11/2004
Kick arse. And really well written. It's nice to see a character SLOWLY fall for someone, Not just go from friend to bedbuddy in 2 chapters. Raven is my favorite, and as I have been reading Teen Titans ever since I was a kid, it's nice to see her act like Raven.(Most people screw her up horribly). But, you kept her in character. Props. Nice work, you should write more often.
Nagaina chapter 14 . 9/14/2004
I've read this fic awhile ago and forgot to review. Sorry..._
tonks92 chapter 7 . 9/10/2004
wow! great story!
tonks92 chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
from hp. xyour story looks really good!
C.O. or Space Stations chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT

and I got like 13 more chapters to read. WOOPPE!

On a review you gave me, you said I wrote something like 'gkiwed' I think? Hahaha oops sorry, I meant to write 'glowed.' I screwed up my typing, sorry!
Goddess Gin chapter 14 . 8/23/2004
This fic was just spectacular! You captured the characters so well, I could actually see them doing and saying all of it. You portrayed them as human...or humanlike...whatever. They had real emotions and problems, they weren't just flying around and using their superpowers. I have read fics written by 14 year olds that look like they were written by 4 year olds. You have a real gift, and it shows through your writing. You have good word choice and everything flows together. Not to mention you are hilarious. I laughed so hard I cried at some points! Hehe. This is getting long, so I'm gonna stop. Keep up the writing, you are wonderful at it. _
Sandman Cometh chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Excellent story. I really started to think they'd do this sort of angle before I heard about Terra. I espically like the beach scene. I swear, I've imagined that exact scenario so many times. Also, great job of having them ease into the relationship; so may others just have 'em kiss in the first chap. Keep going with this stuff man!
442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »