Reviews for Closer
SimplyaCritic chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
silver-diamond chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
i started hyperventallating at the end! (i know i didnt spell that right-) that was SO cute! and btw, i know this story is WAY old, but its still great! :) at the end i squealed... not to mushy!
bubblez chapter 14 . 6/12/2013
Very, very cute c:
bubblez chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Awww, this chapter was so cute! 3
Good job!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
you were 13 when you wrote this? O:
oh damn, you are some ways ahead of your peers from what i've read so far
this is shaping up to be a great story, i love the pace you're getting at i also agree, i have a grope about those kind of stories where it's so rushed i just wanna punch a wall
you avoid that though, i feel like you've set a good steady pace
i'm looking forward to reading more
BartWLewis chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
This story is awesome
Guest chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
XD i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED this. the humour was spot on, their characters were spot on, their repartee is spot on, and i loved it. you're absolutely right, i HATE how in so many fanfics there are various grammar/spelling mistakes, serious OOC problems and sudden "you're cute I LOVE YOU" issues. your fanfic had none of these. it was glorious (and i never use that word!) to read.
you mentioned that you published this one at 14. i'm starstruck and awestruck. granted, that makes you roughly in your 20's now, so it's been a while, but i have to say, i'm really impressed- i'm a 17 year old who ghosts on this site just to read, and i've always considered myself a pretty decent writer. i figured you had to be my age or older AT LEAST with your style, flow, finished quality... holy tofu. i bow my head in admiration :] rock on.
Really Big Hat chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Oh wow.
I remember reading this over a year ago, and it's always been one of my favorites. I'm always thinking about it, and it will always remain one of my favorite pieces of fanfiction. You wrote it so beautifully, and perfectly, and it's just so gorgeous.
StarCatchers42 chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
LOLOLOLOLOLOL EAVESDROPPING FTW! Beast Boy and Raven- AWWWWWWW! 3 Cyborg, Star, and Robin- Classic, guys. Way to respect personal space. XP

Anywho, great job with the fic!
BornAverage chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
"Okay. Come on Star. If we're lucky, the jumbo mustard bottles are on sale today."

I love this line so much, I giggled when I read it. It's so cute!
Randompeep chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
Wow. This story was !
Seriously it made me laugh out in dark midnight more then once and squeal like a retarded fan girl on more then one occasion as well.
But that may be partially due to the fact I am a retarded fan girl. Also this piece of art had some really clever amazing moments, such as the last moment where Cyborg Robin and Starfire were spying on Bibi and Raven. All in all I give this story a gazillion thousand stars out of five and I shall be looking forward to any other beautiful stories you will submit.
Good job.
PS. pweese take me on your super special holiday without school/work.
PPS. I'm high on chocolate XDDDD
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 14 . 6/17/2012
Kya! That was so awesome! But incredibly short (not really, I just read it too fast lol). Encore! Encore!
starphire555 chapter 14 . 5/16/2012
this... is... AAWESOME! GREAT STORY, WRITE MORE STORIES :)3 good job :P:)
bbXrae4eva chapter 14 . 4/3/2012
that was so cute! luv it 3
Anthony1l chapter 14 . 12/31/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
447 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »