Reviews for Closer
Kestrel chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
Well, I liked the chapter (loved the BB/Ra interaction). I don't know if she is a telepath or an empath or both. She did have that vision when Terra brushed against her, but I don't know how that fits in. This was a very nice chapter, and I look forward to more. _
dana1313 chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
wow...i REALLY LIKE IT and i mean REALLY! _
keep it up
Gothica13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
well i found it truthly sense of too much emotions running out of raven. what you didn't notice, well she kept talking about the rain, she should have just said "i like the rain, do i have to say why?" but that was the only thing that worried me. nothing else, exccept PLEASE WRITE MORE, NOW! I AM SO BORED THIS SPRING BREAK, WELL NOT DURING THE DAY TIME BUT AT NIGHT THE GOOD STUFF DOESN'T COME ON UNTIL 11:00, WHICH IS WHEN ROSEANNE COMES ON NICK AT NITE. well that's all i have to say for now, thank u 4 taking your BUSY spring break time to hear this message.
Weeble Wobble Chic chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
UPDATE!I CAN'T WAIT! ah,i love beast boy!he's a sexy beast(forgive the pun)!
He and raven belong together!i can't wait till next chapter,update very soon please!
Kestra chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
That was different from some of the other Beast Boy/Raven fanfictions I've read. All the characters were in, uh, character, and it was a lot like the Cartoon Network TV series. I agree with Calisto: that would make a great sequel to Nevermore. Nice work _~
Calisto chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
If they every had made a sequal to nevermore thats pretty much the way i can imagine it being like
GothicShadow chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Wonderful!Definatley a success!You are very talented.
Sorry is my spelling is bad...English never was my best subject...
Eienvine chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
It was charming! I like the way you wrote Raven. Nice job.
Dark chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
I really liked this one.
Especially Raven's description on how different the rain can be. :) Great job.
audi katia chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
I really liked it! I can't wait for more!
spontaneopyrokinetic chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
s'good. not gonna go steal the novel or anything, but yeah. s' good. s'real good.
ShaleiahRaven chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Very sweet in a subtle way. I love it.
Kestrel chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Cute. ~_ I liked it. Hope there is more soon. Oh, and maybe romance? I for one would like it if you did have BB/Raven romance (but it is still up to you).
AmricanIdiot999 chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
I don't know what to say. I love any stories with Raven in em' (she's my favorite. Her powers are like the Force from Star Wars). But at the same time i feel my hatred start to rise. I guess it's because i like to only have stories with my chars. Well, just another face in the crowd. Like my name says Nobody's Listening [LP]
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30