Reviews for Closer
Kiluca1228 chapter 14 . 2/16/2010
GRE3AT STORY
AzurexJen S chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
In the words of Beast Boy: DUDE! X3

Finally! I swear if they didn't kiss that moment I would have...! Ya know what? Never mind. Anyway I loved it! It was very well written, and you managed to developed their characters without making them seem too OOC, brilliant! But just out of curiosity... what ever happened to that flower? I was intrigued by the idea, and taking it out of Nevermore was totally something Beast Boy would do!
Endless Raindrops chapter 14 . 9/30/2009
That was a really freaking awesome story. The end made me laugh. Great job, and just like your summary, I wanted them to get together the whole time. Great job!
antimatterenergy chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
I just wanted to say that I enjoyed this story.
Jenndifurry chapter 14 . 7/31/2009
LOL...This story makes me smile :) I love the way you put platonic in there. I used to declaired to all of my friends that I loved them platonically and after explaining it to them they just started to roll their eyes whenever i got to be to silly.
EvilBewareWeHaveWaffles34 chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Raven CAN read minds but good story :)
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 14 . 7/4/2009
lol love the story it wuz funny fluffy and cute!
titanfan45 chapter 14 . 5/20/2009
Excellent story. I hated to see it end. It is absolutely staying on my favorites list. I'll be reading it often.
titanfan45 chapter 13 . 5/20/2009
Ridiculous maybe, but realistic. Friends don't let friends date in peace, oh no, comments MUST be made!
titanfan45 chapter 12 . 5/20/2009
The poem rocked.
titanfan45 chapter 11 . 5/20/2009
I like how you got them together.
titanfan45 chapter 10 . 5/20/2009
I was hoping the flushing toilet and yelling mentioned in the last chapter were what this chapter portrayed. Talk about an awkward moment! Opening the door with a wet toilet water head and the love of your life standing there to see it, yikes. Great story so far.
titanfan45 chapter 9 . 5/20/2009
Only Starfire could get away with locking Raven out of her own room.
titanfan45 chapter 8 . 5/19/2009
Best Nevermore chapter I've ever read.
titanfan45 chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
Never seen that in a fanfiction before, on to the next chapter!
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »