Reviews for Closer
lindsey chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
aww!
Kryptocow chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
Hey! I drew part of this chapter. ) Hope you like it.

art/BBRae-Water-Wars-91702600

(Take out the space)
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 14 . 7/10/2008
That was a really cute story D You did a good job writing. It really made me feel fluttery. It also caused me to laugh at a few points, at which my sister would stare at me like I'm a weirdo. Anyway, nice job!
Kryptocow chapter 14 . 4/21/2008
*claps* yay! that was really cute ) I loved the part where BB was trying to ask her if she wanted to kiss him and he just kept making random noises "Dang, hold on, I'll get it!" XD Oh BB.
Orismoris chapter 14 . 2/7/2008
A really great original fic.
angelicravenx3 chapter 14 . 1/17/2008
-squeals- AHH i love the ending! this is an amazing story. YAY YOU! and uh..what was beast boy trying to say when he said.."Grdsk" and "Wdks"? lol. just wondering. x] anyway, love the story!
angelicravenx3 chapter 11 . 1/17/2008
-screams- AH i love this chapter! lmao. omg, ah! sorry. i just love this chapter. a lot. xD amazing job, like always!
angelicravenx3 chapter 10 . 1/17/2008
LMAO! i love that part when beast boy got all flustered when he saw raven after he came out of the bathroom. awesome job!
angelicravenx3 chapter 9 . 1/17/2008
great chapter! haha, i love it when starfire becomes firm with raven. xD love this.
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 14 . 9/23/2007
WONDERFUL!
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 12 . 8/26/2007
I just wanted to let you know that I read the chapter and saw my poem there. :) I couldn't ignore your chapter, and I did like what I read. ;)

And if anyone out there has read my poem, I hope you like it. Feel free to check out other poems of mine.
ShellySaurus chapter 14 . 7/17/2007
More awesome than the word itself! XD! I loved it!

Thanks for writing this fic. Sometimes Raven got a teenie tiny bit OOC. But still, great job.

The Child Prodigy
RockStar chapter 14 . 4/21/2007
Hello, I just wanted to say that I read your story years after you finished writing it and that I love your excellent wit and sense of humour.

The Beast Boy quips, Raven's sarcasm as well as your disclaimers had me in splits. I hope that there never comes a day in your life when you feel as though you're rubbish at writing because you are very, very talented.

Keep up the great work!

PS: In case you ever write a book and get it published, do let me know :)
nightmare chapter 14 . 11/4/2006