Reviews for Closer
angelicravenx3 chapter 10 . 1/17/2008
LMAO! i love that part when beast boy got all flustered when he saw raven after he came out of the bathroom. awesome job!
angelicravenx3 chapter 9 . 1/17/2008
great chapter! haha, i love it when starfire becomes firm with raven. xD love this.
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 14 . 9/23/2007
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 12 . 8/26/2007
I just wanted to let you know that I read the chapter and saw my poem there. :) I couldn't ignore your chapter, and I did like what I read. ;)

And if anyone out there has read my poem, I hope you like it. Feel free to check out other poems of mine.
ShellySaurus chapter 14 . 7/17/2007
More awesome than the word itself! XD! I loved it!

Thanks for writing this fic. Sometimes Raven got a teenie tiny bit OOC. But still, great job.

The Child Prodigy
RockStar chapter 14 . 4/21/2007
Hello, I just wanted to say that I read your story years after you finished writing it and that I love your excellent wit and sense of humour.

The Beast Boy quips, Raven's sarcasm as well as your disclaimers had me in splits. I hope that there never comes a day in your life when you feel as though you're rubbish at writing because you are very, very talented.

Keep up the great work!

PS: In case you ever write a book and get it published, do let me know :)
nightmare chapter 14 . 11/4/2006
wow that was good!
World of Nightmares chapter 4 . 11/3/2006
ilove this story!
World of Nightmares chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
hahahhahaha thats briliant~! hahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha awesome and on to the favs list it goes!
Shadow in the Rain chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
Shadow in the Rain chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Moey25 chapter 14 . 9/4/2006
beautiful story. so well written, and wonderfully crafted! i loved it so much! please please PLEASE write more stories like this one! i love the sense of humor in it! i love this story! Well done!

Well done.
Erin chapter 14 . 7/13/2006
it is so CUTE
Icee chapter 14 . 6/23/2006
. . I giggle a lot don't I. That was funny and sweet. Too bad it had to end.
Icee chapter 12 . 6/22/2006
Why is he obsessed with the fricking milkshake? This is the last review tonight. I will finish tomorrow..;p
443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »