Reviews for Power to the Pout
Guest chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
I loved your story! It made me smile!
MissAnimeLove chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
Beautiful. So very beautiful. (': I was captured by this story since the first chapter that I started, possibly, an hour ago. Thank you for this brilliant story.
AceCade chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Love this!
AceCade chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
The banter is perfect between these two!
Hannah chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Yes! Complete Freddy/Katie fic with good beginning! :) What is it with all the Summer/Freddy shippers, anyways? They barely interact! Okay, ran over.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Yay! I just came across this story today and I love them soooo much!

I think that Jack Black/Dewey in all his craziness would act exactly like how you've portrayed him. :) Like when he defends his song title and says, "A clever one now shut up and play." Genius!

I'm hoping to see a certain band that I love with all mu heart, but I'll just keep reading to find out.
BackInBlack99 chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
I started reading this story so long ago and only just found that the last chapters had been added! Ahhhh it literally made my day :D love this story so so much. Adding it to my favourites right now!
Loriella Green chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
This is amazing! If I had an account I would favorite it! Just imagine that this is on my mental favs list.
forever.and.always.unwritten chapter 12 . 1/20/2011
AMAZING! Read it in an hour, straight! IT was sooooo good! I kinda like Katie/Freddy, but this was just...wow :) REALLY GOOD JOB!
TotallyGaga chapter 12 . 1/16/2011
omg, there should be an ultimate favourites list so I can put this on it!
Check Out Libba The Amazing chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
OMG! I love this story so much. It's gonna be added to one of my faves! I love this story and I love school of rock and I love Freddie and Katie together. They are socute together.!
verra chapter 12 . 12/23/2010
ending was too story is awesome and so are you.:)
Emmy8228 chapter 11 . 1/11/2010
THIS STORY IS AMAZING. I mean you're really good at writing, why'd you stop? You NEED to update RIGHT NOW. :)
jasmine chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
please write nc-17 freddie katie now pLease
unlucky-duck chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
hey just wanted to say i'm all for the nc-17 school of rock and that I joined your yahoo group (artpixie37) so approve my membership please!