Reviews for Power to the Pout
could you please write a fanfic about summer and zac?
you did so well with Katie and Freddie's love story!
I love it so much!
Thank you for writing one that's lovey but not cliché.
You have no idea how many stories can do the cheesy stuff to the level of cringe worthiness.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
I loved your story! It made me smile!
MissAnimeLove chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
Beautiful. So very beautiful. (': I was captured by this story since the first chapter that I started, possibly, an hour ago. Thank you for this brilliant story.
AceCade chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Love this!
AceCade chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
The banter is perfect between these two!
Hannah chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Yes! Complete Freddy/Katie fic with good beginning! :) What is it with all the Summer/Freddy shippers, anyways? They barely interact! Okay, ran over.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Yay! I just came across this story today and I love them soooo much!

I think that Jack Black/Dewey in all his craziness would act exactly like how you've portrayed him. :) Like when he defends his song title and says, "A clever one now shut up and play." Genius!

I'm hoping to see a certain band that I love with all mu heart, but I'll just keep reading to find out.
BackInBlack99 chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
I started reading this story so long ago and only just found that the last chapters had been added! Ahhhh it literally made my day :D love this story so so much. Adding it to my favourites right now!
Loriella Green chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
This is amazing! If I had an account I would favorite it! Just imagine that this is on my mental favs list.
forever.and.always.unwritten chapter 12 . 1/20/2011
AMAZING! Read it in an hour, straight! IT was sooooo good! I kinda like Katie/Freddy, but this was just...wow :) REALLY GOOD JOB!
TotallyGaga chapter 12 . 1/16/2011
omg, there should be an ultimate favourites list so I can put this on it!
Check Out Libba The Amazing chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
OMG! I love this story so much. It's gonna be added to one of my faves! I love this story and I love school of rock and I love Freddie and Katie together. They are socute together.!
verra chapter 12 . 12/23/2010
ending was too story is awesome and so are you.:)
iloveugly chapter 11 . 1/11/2010
THIS STORY IS AMAZING. I mean you're really good at writing, why'd you stop? You NEED to update RIGHT NOW. :)