Reviews for The Simple Way
RavenLady chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
This made me shiver. Chilling, dark and beautiful. Your descriptions, as always, are brilliant; you say just enough. I usually find I can't connect with the Second Age, especially Elves, but your writing always feels so immediate.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Loved it. I could feel the tension in the air and the sparks between them.

Good work, Spinksy, and thanks for the review.
Night Strider chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Hey, I love it one thousand times. I did read about a chapter in the unfinished tales that Celebrimbor had this thing for galadriel(and that's why he untrusted to her the keeping of Nenya? Am I right?), probably inspired by his father's amazement for galadriel's golden locks. I've been looking for a fic that'd tell me a more detailed narration of the matter and this one is perfect, quite too perfect. You almost even made me forget that Celebrimbor and Galadriel were akin. *giggles*...
Nol chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Spare, creepy and chilling. Celeborn's last to Galadriel . M. Perfectly controlled and narrated.
Alice chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Very, very cool. Just the way something like this should be done. It's simple enough to make it powerful and compelling.
Lady Eve chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Very well done. I love your writing style, it allows me to feel the emotions within your story.
Annurien chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
“I was wondering if you would stop me.
Vana Tuivana chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
*shivers* Celebrimbor is so incredibly interesting. Great work showing the contrast between Artanis' two suitors. This is really a very chilling little story, well told. Nice!
Elfique chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
nice idea. not sure if the situation would have eventually led to poison but it made a good story. : )
Itarille chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
A very intriguing story. I love the way you use the emerald, and the imagery is perfect.