Reviews for The Immortal's Portrait
Regin chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
jada952 chapter 11 . 6/29/2010
alas. Tis a pity you did not continue your truly unique story
Snorwski chapter 12 . 1/30/2008
more please! O_O
writersarereaders chapter 12 . 1/28/2008
wow. what a story you have here. i also see you haven't updated in quite a while. i hope you come back and finish this story. i would really like to see how everything ends. i really wanna see legolas and serena together...forever...literally!
PLEASEDELETETHISACCOUNTTT chapter 12 . 7/20/2007
Dangit! I wish you finished this one. It was getting so good, so intense, and URGH! Please update if possible. It's such an intricate story, well drawn out. MORE PLEASE IF POSSIBLE!
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Oh this sounds good already... If I am correct on my theroy (i'll see in the next chapter maybe) that Legolas has lived all through the middle earth days and is still alive in London in this day and time period...I haven't read very many of these, as there don't seem to be very many, but no doubt this story is gonna be great, just like the other one "Don't You Fall"... well i'm off to read somemore... keep up the awesome work!
Hiril Isilme chapter 12 . 4/17/2007
I can see its been a while since you updated this story and Dont You Fall. Can you please please at least give your readers a one chapter quickie ending? Please? Dont leave us hanging in here...Please end the stories. They are so good to just leave it. Update soon )
jada952 chapter 12 . 8/26/2006
would ya like to finish this story?

please, please?
RosethornAngel chapter 12 . 6/12/2006
alright, im hooked on this story, its one of the best ive ever read! original plot and characters, and especially good is a OFC that doesnt annoy me with MSishness, its a relief to read something so beautifully constructed and written. a truly gorgeous chapter, and i look forward to the rest of it
Kira chapter 12 . 3/23/2006
This story is wonderful! I hope you haven't abandoned it. Please update.
Pegasus63 chapter 12 . 1/19/2006
Wow! once I started this story I couldn't stop reading. You can not drop this story, please. You have such a wonderful story idea - and I think it is really unique.

Please post more soon.
Celtic-Cross14 chapter 12 . 11/25/2005
I'm going to be frank, no don't think i'm going to insult your story, it's great!

The first few chapter really had me, and then when the accident happened...well let's just say I completly flipped out! How serena forgave him so easily, although pissed me off, it was the only flaw, and the worst you made creating this. No normal person, even in love, would forgive someone so easily like that. Hence why I almost gave up reading.

But I continued and abosultly loved. Please update soon, and remember to take my critisizm as just that, and not a flame. B/c I really do love your story, a whole lot, it gives wonderful vibes that get the reader hooked.

Hell I was reading this to my friend over the phone and she threatened to kill me if I didn't put it on her favorites list, and she doesn't read lotr stories much as all. It's shocking! Lol.

Once again, please update soon, I want to read more so desperatly!
Orangeblossom07 chapter 12 . 9/18/2005
OMG! You have got to update soon! I can't wait to read how this all turns out. I don't think I've been this interested in a story for a long time. Please Please Please update soon! I'm only patient for so long, lol, and I'm sure there are others just like me waiting almost impatiently for the next chapters to come. UPDATE SOON!

HAPPY WRITING!

~*Orangeblossom07*~
Madday chapter 12 . 8/13/2005
HEY! i love ur story so much! it is one of the best i have ever read. I don't normally review stories. But I noticed that its been over a year since u update... and i was wondering if u were going to continue writing the story? It's really great! I love it.

Keep it up!

I'm sure you've got lots of readers missing ur story!
Lady Excalibur chapter 12 . 7/2/2005
I can't believe it has taken me so long to read this story. It's good, the way you've managed to bring Middle Earth to modern day earth! Please let Legolas be ok, and get Aragorn in soon! Wow, the Fellowship reunited! That'd be so cool!