Reviews for Ed Intervenes
space.gypsy chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
hahahahahaha! that was funny. great job. they all mostly seemed in character. not sure about jet though. but great job either way! hoo-rah!
satomika chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
teehee...

nice one!
Blindy chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
Go Ed! She fixes everything! Great story. Good plot, well written - yeehaw! Good stuff.

B.
woofyy chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
ROFLS! how funny! D good luckies with your future stories! D
The Sometime Scribbler chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Practically like watching a Bebop episode. Except for the Foxworthy... ;)
BabyDonut chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
Aww, that was cute and very funny!
Keywee chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
I have never read a Cowboy Bebop story before. I will definately have to start. You do an excellent job! Keep up the good work.

~Samantha
MitoraAkamori chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
where would we be without Ed..._

mitora.
leftofmonalisa chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
omg! I am eternally grateful to you! It has taken me so long to find a one shot romance between spike and fay that wasn't depressing for so freaking long. If you write any more fics like this please email me immediately!

Your indebted fan,

leftofmonalisa

p.s. very proud of the fact that you kept

the bebop crew in character!)
slaveofanime-boys chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Spike isn't dead. He lives!
suriru chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
omg, this was freaking awesome. Why does it have to end? why? ::cries:: lol.
Squeaker chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
-pukes- Okay . . . that was really funny. And I can see that happening. But I couldn't even FINISH the story because you turned it into a SPIKE/FAYE fanfic.

Let me tell you something. That will never happen. A snowball has a better chance of surviving in HELL than that happening. And . . . eww. Spike is dead. Do you not understand that?

And, Spike-loves-Julia. Get it through your thick skulls, people! -marches off-

Stupid people making good fanfics crappy because they don't understand Bebop at all . . .

I bet you've only seen one or two episodes! A TRUE Bebop fan wouldn't ruin it like that.
Munch's GunAngel chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
must right more of smexy cowboy beebop o!
Reiki725 chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
I really liked it and I could picture it in my was a short show but funny.I can imagine Edward doing that.I can't imagine Spike saying b* though.I still liked it anyway.