Reviews for Confessions of the Master
GWBear chapter 39 . 6/4
Too bad this was not completed. It's exceptional writing. Is there a chance it will someday be completed? Please complete this if at all possible.
Sherl Leopold chapter 1 . 4/3
I'm so moved by your story!
MAMMAMIA2013 chapter 39 . 1/22
something happened on Josh?
Hagstrom chapter 39 . 1/18
I'm really very glad to hear that my review helped you a bit, and in turn, you made my entire week when I saw the email alerting me of a new chapter in my favourite Sherlock Holmes fanfic!
Though now that I've finished it, I'm so worried for Josh and his dad and uncle! I refuse to believe that the worst could have happened! But I hope W & H still have many happy days ahead, however this events unfold.
Your writing style is as superb as ever, and I readily admit that you finish a chapter in just the right cliffhanger; somebody told me once that that was one of the signs of a great writer.

I'm entirely sure that if you so desire, this would be a fantastically successful pastiche; I, at least, would buy it in a flash.
Scath Rocco Meoi chapter 39 . 1/18
God, woman, I can't believe you're gonna leave us hanging off THAT cliff for an entire year... That's just mean.
As usual, can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you so much for this amazing story. :)
that is some cliffhanger. I thought Josh made it.
IBISH chapter 39 . 1/17
Your cliffhangers are some of the most agonizing I have ever encountered. I wait on tenterhooks for the next installment.
Bookworm1883 chapter 39 . 1/17
Wow. Another great chapter. I really hope Josh is okay and that it was all a misunderstanding. I really don't want any emotional harm to come to John or to Sherlock Holmes. Thank you for another update. I look forward to your next one. Please don't leave us hanging for long!
Still reading. I look forward to these updates more than anything. Please don't keep us waiting for too long.
Oh my god. Oh Christ! PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I beg of you!
deinvati chapter 39 . 1/17
God, this is beautiful. I love how you write them, their love is so perfect even though they never say it and rarely get to show it. Bravo.
Hagstrom chapter 38 . 1/12
I can't remember if I left any feedback for this last chapter or not, but I suppose one more review wont do any harm.

It was a wonderful chapter, as always, your writing style, the way you manage the narrative, to make us think that something is happening and then change it in the very next paragraph with the rest of the letters its just wonderful, though I have to admit that last one, where we realised it's not Josh writing to Watson, was just heartbreaking.

I do hope Josh is alright. And I don't think I've ever admit this to myself, but I the fact that Watson lives longer than Holmes, does break my heart. it almost makes me wish for Holmes to be the one writing in the beginning.

Forever alert for a new chapter to the best of Sherlock Holmes fanfiction.
phantoms voice chapter 38 . 12/30/2015
...the best fanfic I ever read...please more chapters...don't let us wait...
Guest chapter 38 . 8/17/2015
Best sherlock fanfic i've ever read. Serious from the bottom of my heart. This story is good work. SO DELIGHTED when i noticed there was another chapter ! I really hope the next chapter comes really really soon. This is much better than sir arthur conan doyles original stories. I love your work. I hope you'll write more very very soon!
I can almost not wait.
With Love. :)
Really chapter 5 . 7/13/2015
Why does EVERYTHING have to have this slash now...? It's creepy...