Reviews for Monkey Brains
Writing4ever4God chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Hi! My name is Lauren. I hope you’re doing well. I’m a huge writer and reader. I’ve recently started reading your BTVS stories! All I have to say is they are amazing! I LOVE them!

My favorites are Date, Why Do They Call It a Nightmare, It’s okay B I’m 5by5, Staking My Sister, Dawn’s Mall Adventure, Drama Queen, Anymore and really all of your Little Dawn stories, not to mention the story where Anya is turned into a six-year-old! I’ve reviewed all of the stories I’ve read of yours so far and I look forward to reading more!

I especially love the way you portrayed Buffy/Dawn’s relationship as sisters! It was really sweet and very realistic. I wish they would have done that on the show.

Although I thought the Date could have used a little epilogue. Maybe something where Buffy goes upstairs and checks on Dawn after leaving her on her own like that.

I actually had an idea for a Little Dawn fanfic challenge and thought you could write it if you wanted to.

The story idea could take place pre-the show. Eight-year-old Dawn has to have her tonsils out and she turns to Buffy for the comfort and reassurance she needs. But in order for the surgery to be performed, they’re gonna have to separate Dawn from her sister first. Buffy might have Slayer strength, but Dawn is strong too.

I thought the story could take place a day before the surgery and end after Dawn wakes up. If you’re interested in writing it, let me know.

I hope to hear from you soon

Lauren
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
LOL

Nice use of canon. I always wondered on those memories the monks gave her.
Lamb101 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
oh

you make me smile so much

i loverd it!

*kudos*
The Chosen Three 2lazy2login chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
wierd! :o) but kinda funny :o)
PassionateDarkness chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Aww poor dawn!
Leni chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
*giggles* Aw, absolutely sweet and in-character. poor Dawn!
strawberries'n'sugar chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Aw... I love your Buffy-Dawn sister stories! This made me smile. B.
WorldAShrimp chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Aww, that was sweet!
idolsgirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
How cute! I can see that happening.
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
So, so cute. I really enjoy your past fics. You do Buffy and Dawn well, and I like the way you work off of canon. How about a fic about Buffy pretending to stake Dawn when Dawn puts chopsticks in her mouth?
ghost02 chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Cute. Not many people write Buffy-Dawn sister fics that are realistic (they tend to make Dawn a one-dimensional whiner). I could see this scenario occurring. BTW, I agree with the reviewer who suggested you change your summary because my mind went to the gutter too.
Gigi13 chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Cute. There aren't enough Buffy/Dawn just being sister fics and you're good at writing them...keep it up.
Abuhin chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Hahaha. It's so funny and cute. Poor Dawn. And yeah, it was "Blood Ties."
TriscuitTheFlyingSnkCracker chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Hah! I liked it, though you might want to change the summary. (If your brain lives in the gutter like me, it's a little freeky, m-kay?)