Reviews for 101 Ways to Annoy Lord Voldemort
A for Anonymous chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
My sister REALLY love your reference since she LOVES Muse! And I just pointed it out so she asked me to write this!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
HOLY CRAP MUSE IS,AWESOME
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
LOL XD V"but then I started seeing frodos in the hall way" dont we all?
Wherever Girl chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
Dude. Continue this story. You... MUUUUSSST!

(please?)

If you need ideas, pm me, I've got several!

k, gotta go breathe now.
Nin chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Oh, man, I had to stop to review this story before I popped a lung! XD I actually pictured Voldy's face when she gave him the first cap... and passed out at the end!

k on to the next chapter!
LilysLittleTwin chapter 7 . 1/5/2010
Yay! 100th review! Or something like that. "I just wanted to say that…you’re brilliant. And…yeah. That’s all!" Also, keep up the great work!
The Public Address System chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
This is so... awesome. In fact, I don't even think that suffices. It's wonderful! Fantastic! I really wish you'd continue...
dog youkai jane chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
OH MY GOD! LOL! I LOVE THIS STORY! She went back into the past and gave the boys their band name. How funny! 101 ways to annoy Moldy Voldy is one of the best stories I have ever read concerning HP. Way to go! Keep it up!
ila chapter 7 . 12/31/2008
love it! hilarious! plz update soon!
Suspicious Soup chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
LOL...You should've compared him with Harry though...Even Dumbledore has a coll scar...on his knee..O.o
Amaya Hikaru chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Great stuff, keep going!
Sora the Storm Goddess chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
UPDATE! I thought this story is brilliant! Write on!
lauracullen chapter 7 . 4/2/2008
OMG this is really good! but im slightly confused. Who is this person? is she from the future or something?
PrincessOfNargles chapter 7 . 2/19/2008
Okay, she runs really fast away from Moldy Shorts, and the beds are lumpy. We get it already!

I would like this story more if included more stuff besides that and would FREAKIN UPDATE!
dancerbaby414 chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
Great story. keep writing! sorry abou my bad grammar but i have doritos fingers!

SHAN