Reviews for Ineluctability
Pyrane chapter 19 . 7/23/2014
Thanks for the story, and I really hope that you continued with this promised sequel
Will be seeing this right away ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
NomMaleficent chapter 19 . 7/16/2014
It's been a good 7 years since I first read this story. It is still amazingly done, and a fantastic read!

I greatly enjoyed the interaction between Tom and Harry. I loved how their characters evolved at the rate that it did.

I just wanted to let you know that I believe your story is vastly underrated by the general populace of . This, by far, is one of my favorite stories. Please keep doing what you do. It'd be such a loss if you stopped writing. :)
TheRiddleUsurper chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
Great fic! I am really looking forward to the sequel.
Meghan
Flaming Rose chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Lovely! The idea for this story that is! Now, I'm just so pissed off at my parents right now. You know how a child usually blares their music and the parents scream at them to turn it down? Well, the revese is happening, execpt my dad is like a freakish muscled dark lord when pissed off, so I can't exact yell at them to turn it down...

Anyway, I love the idea, but it's too dark for me today, but I'll be back one day when I can handle it better.

Anyway, thank you, may your muse forever be with you, keep up the good work, have a wounderful week, and bye!
DominaNocte chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Sorry for deleting this story from my faworites but I have so many I can't keep track of those I really like... so I will be deleting a LOT of stories from my favorites. Sorry TT_TT
DominaNocte
Saij Emrys chapter 19 . 1/18/2014
Been like eight years since I first read this, but a sequel would still be awesome!
Of Stories Told chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
Why does everyone think Harry is spoiled? Are wizards so self absorbed in their own belief that they can't see the small hints of abuse on Harry? Can't Voldemort pick it up from the teen's mind? Sorry, it just drives me wild how everyone ALWAYS assumes Harry's had the best home life in the world and that he's a brat urgh! Hopefully Voldemort learns more about how the supposed savior was treated before he drives me batty trying to tame Harry's supposed spoliedness when the poor kid's never had the luxury of such a thought. :P Anywho, love your story and sorry for the mini rant on the oblivious nature of annoying wizards and the like XD
charm13insomnia chapter 19 . 8/29/2013
cool fic
heksie chapter 19 . 8/11/2013
very interesting fic! - hope to see a squeal.
rmiser1994 chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
Nice fic .
Iwa Shinju chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
I've enjoyed the story. I do have mixed feelings about the ending, but perhaps it's best the way it is, living the actual conquest of Ministry up to imagination. Your Harry is interesting. You've developed him at a pace that I very much appreciated and into a character that I've come to like.
Casanaria chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
It was a fun read.
I did not like the ending - it felt like it was missing something... it stopped too suddenly.
It's been a while I think you should definitely put up the sequel.
ulqui's-girl chapter 17 . 4/2/2013
/ Oh dear! H.O.T!
ulqui's-girl chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
OMG YES! Go Salazar! You the man!
ulqui's-girl chapter 11 . 4/2/2013