Reviews for Ineluctability
Carottal chapter 19 . 3/22
So maybe accidentally reading some of the reviews (yeah, such a feat is possible if you're reading on a phone in the subway and too curious not to read what is written when you accidentally click on the review page) prepared me for the end but I don't feel unfulfilled with this ending at all. This story ends with hope and promises. If is it true that all ending is a new beginning (one has to wonder if there's such a thing as an old beginning though), then your ending was a good one.

But this story isn't only made of an ending. I am afraid and maybe a bit guilty for I don't feel like reviewing everything in this story. But I wish to point out what I think made this story unique to me.

First, how Harry was given real responsibility. That speech about facing consequences and not being able to backtrack, about choosing a side for real but sticking to it, was extremely interesting. It's nice to see fickleness being addressed by adults. It made it look like Harry truly grew up during the fic, which is great. And though I thought some of what was said to him was too harsh. In particular in regards to the sexual aspects of the relationship, it didn't make me uncomfortable.

Second, how you made Tom change. He was fascinating. And that scene in which he showed weakness in front of Harry was extremely rewarding to read. You changed him by giving him nuances, instead of changing him completely and suddenly. You played with the balance between his different sides and the changes seemed a lot smoother this way. Anyway, it was refreshing.

Well, I loved a lot more about this story, but that is all I want to share with you today. Of course, a sequel would be nice, so we could learn more about Salazar, Dumbledore, how Ron and Hermione would react to Harry's goal and un know what his goal is truly, it's still kind of vague. And if we could get a little more into Snape's head, that would be awesome!

Anyway, thank you for this story. I hope life is treating you well, and wish you luck with your projects, whether on this site or with the rest of your life.
Omg I just realized you're putting the chapter names as the Latin numbers. That's so cool!
Yona0 chapter 19 . 10/26/2016
I loved this...despite the open ending...
Eneth nin Galasriniel chapter 19 . 9/13/2016
I would love to see more of this story and that sequel you mentioned :) it was an interesting twist on the usual Harry/Tom and I loved it, well done.
Cztelnik chapter 19 . 8/11/2016
Nice to read again ")
Guest chapter 19 . 5/30/2016
I loved it soooo much :) it was a great read and i am very sad that it's over...
Where is the sequel? I cant find it?
DragonsFlame117 chapter 19 . 3/23/2016
This was a delightful read... And it was satisfying in a way that I can't quite describe.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/20/2016
nice :D :D
LiveToTell chapter 19 . 4/4/2015
what are you talking about! this fic's great! love every moment of it! i really can't wait for a sequel! give you a pie if you update!
Pyrane chapter 19 . 7/23/2014
Thanks for the story, and I really hope that you continued with this promised sequel
Will be seeing this right away ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
NomMaleficent chapter 19 . 7/16/2014
It's been a good 7 years since I first read this story. It is still amazingly done, and a fantastic read!

I greatly enjoyed the interaction between Tom and Harry. I loved how their characters evolved at the rate that it did.

I just wanted to let you know that I believe your story is vastly underrated by the general populace of . This, by far, is one of my favorite stories. Please keep doing what you do. It'd be such a loss if you stopped writing. :)
TheRiddleUsurper chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
Great fic! I am really looking forward to the sequel.
Meghan
Flaming Rose chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Lovely! The idea for this story that is! Now, I'm just so pissed off at my parents right now. You know how a child usually blares their music and the parents scream at them to turn it down? Well, the revese is happening, execpt my dad is like a freakish muscled dark lord when pissed off, so I can't exact yell at them to turn it down...

Anyway, I love the idea, but it's too dark for me today, but I'll be back one day when I can handle it better.

Anyway, thank you, may your muse forever be with you, keep up the good work, have a wounderful week, and bye!
DominaNocte chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Sorry for deleting this story from my faworites but I have so many I can't keep track of those I really like... so I will be deleting a LOT of stories from my favorites. Sorry TT_TT
DominaNocte
Saij Emrys chapter 19 . 1/18/2014
Been like eight years since I first read this, but a sequel would still be awesome!