Reviews for Beyond the Book: Kit's Story
NO CONTINUE!
xxPellinoriaxx chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
*gasp*

That's not right!

youre leaving me hanging!
O.Tora chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
hey thats pretty good! add more please lol
why lime QUERY chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
i like how this is going so far. update again soon!
ALifeOfShadows chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
I can't wait until you update!

Update now! Pretty please?

_FanFicFanatick_
KathrineBlackbirdWitchwood chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
If your still working on this can you please update. I love how your writing this fic.
nativewildmage chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
Aww! So sweet!
ff9moonie chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
Man I hope u update soon!
Atomic Lace chapter 2 . 5/10/2005
Soo cute, I just recently read the book and it bothered me that it just ended, I was thinking about writing something also. I usually write star wars fanfiction so this is new to me.
Nicnak chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
Wonderful! Keep it up!
Taima1 chapter 2 . 3/18/2005
AWW! How cute! I can't wait to see what their life together turns out like. They are so perfect for one another and free. Keep it going! Very nice.
Linnath chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
shows ver good promise, keep it up! but i wouldn't have Nat suffer from childhood night meres (if that is waht you were going to do) in the book it didnt seem like he had any.
Rochwyn chapter 2 . 1/10/2005
I don't really like this. It's just not very interesting. It doesn't reach out and grab you.
angel love chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
The story is plots pretty good but I don't understand why you have the setting at Nats old house.

Your Reader,

Angel Love
captain katherine weatherfield chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
It was good but needs to be longer, way sentences can vary in is the wedding like? When do they get married? Do they have kids? How many kids? Does Kit find that 50-year old and tell him about her and Nat? Does she visit her grandfather's grave? Her mom and dad's graves? Anybody's graves at all? What happens to them before and after marrige?