Reviews for Behind His Eyes
Rose Pierce chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
please update this sounds really good
Cookie-Stories chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
please please pleeeaaaase continue!(: YOU HAVE TO! OR I'LL VIRTUALLY JEREMY-RENNER-SWOON YOU TO VIRTUAL DEATH :(
Straight Edge Queen chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
This is such a great story... please continue!
wickedwriter916 chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
Hi I've read this story when you first published it four years ago? Yeah, it's good, I love Harley, I love Brian, you need to finish this.

Please, it's great and I love the everything about it (in short).

PLEASE UPDATE!

PLEASE! :-(
Stranded chapter 6 . 5/19/2007
I really enjoy this story. I hope you decide to continue it.

The only thing I can see that needs work is that sometimes you forget words, mix up words, or have words in the wrong spot.

I really hope you choose to continue this story.
NadiaLu chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
update plz! good story!, i liked gamble so much better than street (but that may have just been cause it was colin farrel)
highgardens chapter 6 . 11/24/2005
update soon
Elven-Princess Ginny chapter 6 . 2/6/2005
Dude, hurry up and start writing this again! I love it... and who's the guy? C'mon, hurry and update! *gets teary-eyed* Please?

~Ginny
aznQTgurl06 chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
Hey this is a really great story good job! i can not wait to read more plz dont make us wait too long!
Brooke chapter 5 . 4/28/2004
Wonderful chapter.I enjoyed reading really curious about the next is going to be her special someone?
I cant you write soon.
Kagii chapter 4 . 4/23/2004
thats so sad... i know how that feels... T_T *sigh*
Brooke chapter 4 . 4/18/2004
Im sorry that I write I just had to tell you again how much I like this story. I read the new chapter today and you are really talented and I liked the twist with her danceteacher.I was so sorry for the little girl.I really look forward to your next chapters.I hope you continue your work soon.
Brooke chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
I love this story and its very well story Ive read so you continue soon.
Kagii chapter 3 . 4/9/2004
yowza. thats pretty deep. but good. very good. Gamble, and Mr. Renner himself, is certainly as charming as you make him seem. keep it up. i can tell this is gonna be a great story.