Reviews for A Forgotten Face
Endermanek chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
It's great! I just want to see moar!
KawaiCardMistressOfSakuraCards chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Truthfully, I love Misty out of all of Ash's "girl friends" and I hate it when Misty appeared and Ash and Brock acted as if nothing happened. But when DAWN appeared, I was like, Arggghhh! Now, they'll ignore May, too. This is what I hate about the show... But over all, I like them... Oh! By the way, I love your story!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
Loved this story to the last chapter! Would love to Ser you give it a proper ending/epilogue if you get the chance
LovelyTigerr chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
Hey Umm I just found out about this and i wondering if your going to make any more?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
Freaking hilarious :-)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
Parts of it were a little rushed, but over all it was pretty good. I just wish I could have seen Ash and May break up with a little more drama.
MarioBoss365 chapter 13 . 4/10/2014
Let me take a wild guess about the three sinister figures at the end of chapter 13: we should "prepare for trouble and make it double," am I right?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
Ya know, I wouldn't put it past Brock to pull something like that.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
They kissed...
Nooooooooooooo!
Curse that pint sized substitute.
mark chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
What happens? Do they end up marrying? I think it sounds like team rocket has plans
Umbreon135 chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT I can't believe your imagination please OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this story! I want to read till the very end Don't stop now even if your losing your tastes you've got loads of fans that want you to finish! I'm positive I loved the way Pikachu acted during the story he had always brought a smile to my face
interested guy chapter 13 . 9/17/2011
Hi, i absolutely love your story. I know im a little slow in reading this, 5 years late i guess, but its none the less lovely. I know that by know you are much older, i dont know how old, and i know you have somewhat lost interest in this, but i would love to see this amazing series conclude fittingly. If possible, I would like to see a reconciliation between may, misty and ash. Thank you!
dreammist27 chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
YOU BETTER HAVE BAD PLANS FOR HER! may really needs to DIE!
dreammist27 chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
completly right, may and max can die! :D great story!
mimi chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
hey what happen to the story? i want to know what else happens!