Reviews for A Forgotten Face
Daisy chapter 2 . 4/29
I LOVED it! Finally, a good AAML fan fiction, and I'm so so sos excited to read it further. There's a small editing I would suggest, replacing here with hear will make the sentence correct (I'm no expert on English, so sorry if I'm wrong). Also, since you don't like May and Max (I don't either!), I bet you'd not like Serena either... I'm a huge AAML shipper too...
Hana chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
Your story is so amazing! Though, I think that you could avoiding repeating same incidents or words...(ps. I'm not a May fan either. She pisses me off)
CaandyyCat chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
This is a really amazing chapter! I love how you described everything...ah amazing.
ash chapter 13 . 6/18/2016
Amazing
Smiley Face chapter 10 . 12/31/2015
Sorry for my rant I will never diss you again your an awesome author and it put a unique twist on the story
Smiley Face chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! HELL NO!
ash and MISTY belong together not may OH FOR FUCKS SAKE! why do you do this to me? I hope this is fixed although I'm sorry for hating on you I really do not support this
Um lol just lol chapter 11 . 11/15/2015
Lol
greatnes44 chapter 13 . 3/19/2015
AMAZINGLY AMAZING. NEED. MORE. :cries in the corner:
Endermanek chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
It's great! I just want to see moar!
KawaiCardMistressOfSakuraCards chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Truthfully, I love Misty out of all of Ash's "girl friends" and I hate it when Misty appeared and Ash and Brock acted as if nothing happened. But when DAWN appeared, I was like, Arggghhh! Now, they'll ignore May, too. This is what I hate about the show... But over all, I like them... Oh! By the way, I love your story!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
Loved this story to the last chapter! Would love to Ser you give it a proper ending/epilogue if you get the chance
LovelyTigerr chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
Hey Umm I just found out about this and i wondering if your going to make any more?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
Freaking hilarious :-)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
Parts of it were a little rushed, but over all it was pretty good. I just wish I could have seen Ash and May break up with a little more drama.
MarioBoss365 chapter 13 . 4/10/2014
Let me take a wild guess about the three sinister figures at the end of chapter 13: we should "prepare for trouble and make it double," am I right?