Reviews for The Poem
fanaticfrenzy chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Wow. that was really entertaining. it made me laugh, anyways. but i guess that doesnt take much. im kind of giddy. Speaking of demented and random (as u called it) you should read my profile. do it!
Lynn10 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Wow...very random. But funny nevertheless!

I was just reading your bio, and I'm a believer of Jesus as well. I'm finding many proclaimed Christians on this site, which is very encouraging. Keep on serving Him!

Funny poem,

*Lynn*
Just Another Soul chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Hmm, the BakuraxIsis pairing is interesting. Anyway, A nice poetic humor fic. - The only thing I wrote coming close to being this funny was Rishid get pinched on the butt by a Black woman on my fic Ancient Love Revealed. Althoguh seeing a violated Kaiba is funny too. Anyway, good job.
Star Girl11 chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
*sweatdrops* I'm guessing you mean Rishid's dub name when said the O-word. Anyway that was pretty interesting.
Daricio too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! _ You posted it! You posted it! You posted it! You posted it! You posted it! _
Malik: *rolls eyes* take me now, Ra...
Roo: *pouts at the "Roo" line in there*
me: _ This whole thing was just really weird, huh?
I went to type in "too lazy to log in" jsut now on that thingy, and I accidently typoed it to say "too lacy to log in."
Malik: ... So?
Roo: *rolls eyes*
Bakura: '
Me: _ I'm lacy, and proud of it!
Seto-kun chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
?
Blue Mystic Moon Warrior chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
_ YAY! YOU POSTED IT! FINALLY!
Meht: now to get your document manager working -
Me: v.v well, i am starting to remember some of the parts ;
Meht: arigato for mentioning her
Me: ...are you drunk or something?
Meht: - what, so i can't act normal for once?
Me: ...no. pretty much so
KuramaandHieiever chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
XP *roflmao* That was hilarious. I really hope that you write more random...funny...thingies soon _ 'cause i have no clue how you thought of this, but it's really funny. Maybe you could do another chapter sometimes where someone's writing in their diary and random people pop in (
Absolute Kyoshiro chapter 1 . 4/8/2004