Reviews for D and Sympathy
WhiteWolfofDestiny chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
How come this isnt updated? Its written very nicely. I just wish u would contiune it...
Poco-poco chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
There seems to be a mistake in the second paragraph, seventh line.

"Dark black"

There's not such thing as dark black, light black, or any other difference in the shade. Sure, there is coal, blacke, jet black, etc, but I'm afriad you were repeating youself there.
Rachel chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
Meh! I loved this. So great! You do a good job of getting across Leon's emotions. And you've kept them so well in character. You're also very descriptive. It's very pretty, I hope you do more. .6
Rachel
Princess Deathray chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Great stuff you've got here. You go into such depth with Leon, without losing his main motivations, his character... this is awesome. Keep it up.
takeitorleveit chapter 2 . 4/16/2004
Grat chapter. The fact that the Count doessn't is two indefent or careing abought ware his anamales ends up or do at times, does bother me. As does the whole useing the anamales to extract vengence/justage thing, I mean just cause two custermers sigend a contract in some cases dosen't excuese it as with the bunnies ther were just two many bystanders who had no ideal what was going on, nor did thay sine the contract.. So in the end many payed for the crime of two pepole.
DarkangelWings chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
Still really good. I like the idea of the in-between chapters thing. Very good, please continue soon!
Jexia chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
This was very well-written and quite a nice concept. It will be interesting to see how you to develop the changes in the relationship in subsequent "epilogs" not to say post-mortems.
takeitorleveit chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
grate story keep up the good work
TheOddOne chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Augh-I just got into this and I actually found a good fanfic writer for it, and there's only one chapter! *shakes you* Write more. Your writing is poetic and skillful, and you manage to capture the characters marvelously (a skill I have never ever mastered).
DarkangelWings chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Very nice. I like this. It's written very well and the story is great. Great job, please update soon!
Caer chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
That fic was worth it for the title alone. Even if the fic had sucked. It didn't It was far from sucking. Your descriptions are poetic, and potent, without being overdone. You explore Leon's character quite well. I'm glad you got back into this fandom. I can't wait to see more. Just a lovely job. Wonderful writing.
Droston chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Oh my goodness. I cannot even begin to individually package the praise I would like to give you for this BUT. It's only the first capter, and it's in character, witty, and addictive.
Write. More. ;_;