Reviews for Playing Thief
SpringFallionLettuce chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THIS IS SO KAWAIIIIIIIII
I'm so grateful there is a story like this, thank you so much for being an awesome author!
noname00 chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Nice fic so far
Theodis chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
You know the funny thing about this is that Sango's seiyuu (I think that's how you say it) actually plays Maron from Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne and Inuyasha's seiyuu plays the once lover of kaitou Jeanne and then he sold his soul to the devil and blah blah blah

I haven't gone that far yet so :)
nickel1984 chapter 13 . 1/30/2007
really/good/story.
Bb.rice chapter 13 . 8/14/2006
Hi! I just read your story, and I know, yes I'm a late reader... LOL, anyways I love your story. While reading it, I happened to notice some similarities from other mangas. Like, for example the fact that Sango has a secret life and people think she's a thief because she steals paintings. I thought it was like DNAngel! I was, like wow, I like that manga and now someone's doing it Inuyasha-style! I especially like the romance part!

And you know, the part when Sango baked Miroku cookies in the shape of his head, and then he showed it off to InuYasha who in turn ate it? That was hilarious. It was the same exact scene in Hana Yori Dango... Am I the only one who noticed this? Anyways, I loved the story, and yes I am a little bit LATE... but still review anyways! I hope you get to see this review! :)
Dreaming One chapter 13 . 11/27/2005
Taht was a really cute story. I liked it. Some parts could have used some more description to make things less confusing, but otherwise it was great.

Keep Writing!

~May
digiblue00 chapter 13 . 7/2/2005
Oh man! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your story! You know, I was looking so hard for a good Miroku/Sango fic to read and I found yours! Good story! I nearly cried when I read the bit about Kouga giving his powers to Ayame! *sniffs* Thanks for brightening up my day with such a lovely fic! *hands out bags of chocolate to author* Keep up the good work!
DarkRubberDuckyofDoom still too lazy chapter 2 . 6/6/2005
**lol** Oh mam, this chapter cracks me up. Kouga...as a five foot angel! ROFLHAO! Man, you are FUNNY!
DarkRubberDuckyofDoom too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
This story reminds me of a mix of D N Angel and Card Captors...lol...but it's fun, so I'm gonna read it! Love this so far! Hope I enjoy the rest, it drew my attention nice and easy enough! lol!

Peace and Love, Inc. .V
Manda chapter 13 . 5/13/2005
OMG this is an AWESOMESTORY!
Akeryou-sama chapter 13 . 4/10/2005
That was great! Its over right? I loved the whole thing!
OniyuriGaaru chapter 13 . 2/14/2005
i'm sorry i havent reviewed since chapter 6. i was on vacation and then when i came back there was like 50 emails in my inbox so i just had to end up deleting them all. but that was a long time ago. btw i'm Kashiaga but i changed my name. this story was exreamly good. it was a great idea for a story. bye!
Hyper-Citrus chapter 13 . 2/9/2005
Swet! X3 Where did you get "Kyo" from? Derived from "Kouga"? Hihihi, the ending is just too lovely! Nice job!

And, I wrote my *first* fanfiction, about X-Mas and MirSan. I kinda slacked off at the end though... I hope you do enjoy it, at some point... ;;

Once again, fabulous story! *~Hyper-Citrus~*
songee chapter 13 . 2/8/2005
O_O;; YOU FINNISHED! FINALLY! XDD domo arigatou night beaty-sama! the last chappie was so happy and fluff-filled _ thankyou for not leaving your loyal readers stranded!
Divine-Red-Crayon chapter 13 . 2/8/2005
Oh my god! Junior year does suck! I'm taking an SAT class, actually. $80 down the drain.

Heh, I also missed the registration date yesterday. I wouldn't have had the stupid site been working...

Anyway, yes, I did thuroughly enjoy this! The ending was too cute! Good job!

Later