Reviews for DOOMSDAY........
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
all the reviewers can suck it if they don't like it. I am the author and I just wrote this for fun. I know the true origin story and there is nothing wrong with writing sumething different...
TNV-Superman chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Hey man, the Story was decent even with your on take on Superman. I would love to see how you take the story from here with some new chapters!

Elias Tackabery's little note to ya was wrong by the way. Superman and Doomsday was equal in power during that time, or else he wouldn't of been able to kill Superman. Another Review said he can't, but Doomsday can die only to later come back alive. Its one of those imortal flaws.
piercedpunk13 chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Great story. I loved it. I'm a Superman lover/fan. That was great... it kept me reading it! Good job! *claps*

~~Ashley~~
Phatty chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Hey, man I'm a freaking Superman geek and i loved this fic. don't listen to those jive talkin' playa haters. my favorite fics is when people shake up origins and stuff like that. IT's imagination,BABY!
Thomasina G-Stars chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
Don't you just hate it when people say your writing sucks?... I know I do... I wish we could just go kill all those people... Personally, I liked the story...:-)
Seth chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
Great Very interresting Im thinking of writing a story myself All the rest of the reviews said you suck, They were dead wrong
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Yes very good *smile*
supermanfan chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
good story fits in perfectly w\ the real comic!
Jeffery chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
hey man, I just read your story, and then the reviews, and I gotta say, ignore what most of them said. Just because you had a different (and may I say, better) take on Doomsday's origing does not make you derivitave. Good work.
Bob the Devil and God chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
Doomsday was created on Krypton by a scientist who sped up the process of evolution in order to create a perfect being. He can't die; he just goes to sleep a while and wakes up massively stronger. Doomsday was an ok gimmick, but they over-used him. Even Wonder Girl's fought a Doomsday clone. What's that tell you?
Charles Xavier chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
I strongly suggest you read 'Superman/Doomsday: Prey/Hunter'. Doomsday's origin is revealed in it. You have it all wrong in your fic.
mike hutchinson chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
not bad, not bad at all
bob chapter 1 . 2/8/2001
god that sucked sooooo bad! you suck as a writer...go to hell
Gman chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
I gotta say, I liked the original Doomsday character better. But the whole "premonition" thing really brought it down because in the comics, no one but the readers saw Doomsday coming.
BiGuy261 chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
Oo0o0o My god, that sucked really bad. Um, can you say "rip off"?