Reviews for Shadow
thetabetanu chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
This chapter just doesn't quite live up to the other two. Two things really bug me about it- Sora thinks of Riku as "the silver haired boy" in paragraph three, and then a "silver haired man" therafter. Which is it? After only a year since the end of the game, I hardly think of Sora and Riku as "men". The other thing is your continual use of the descriptive tags, almost Homeric epithets, rather than simply using the names of the characters. I really really *like* your actual descriptive sections, but I really think that calling Riku "the silver-haired man" all the time breaks up the flow of the prose to an unacceptable degree.

On the other hand, I really did like the little detail about how Riku smells like cookies. That's just cute.
Legolas19 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
That was good, I loved it!
brittie bear chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
OMG! like i said i love your one shots and KH stories
Kiharu chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
You should make it so that Riku has his thoughts on what happened during the time away from Sora. Then pair them up. They are just too perfect for each other to *not* be together as lovers. Please do so. Plus, Kairi is stupid and selfish and whiny and I hate her guts so she should rot in Hell as my friends call me Satan(I'm serious about that) and I would give her what she deserves.
Raven Swift chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Harsh cliffhanger!
Please update soon!
I love how it's coming along, as if the words are just like waves...Sorry for the stupid poetic ness...LOL I'm just a weird guy...
LOVE THE STORY!
PLEASE UPDATE!
Don't abandon this story like so many others did their storys... It would break my little black heart!
Promise chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
OMFG! I loved this!
ScarletRed chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
...Wow! *impressed*
I love how you described it all _
Good job!