Reviews for Speed the Plow
constantlearner chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
A rather interesting take on things. I assume the dust is affecting Sam as well?
Well-written and enjoyable
Lionhearted Girl chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Hmm, I don't usually like Sam with anyone other than Rosie, I never saw him as a ladies man. But you did do a good job of keeping him in cannon.
dokichan chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
oy...creepy... Samwise and Rose Cotton forever! lol...
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Wow. This was quite amazing. I always kind of thought that when Sam returned he had many lasses suddenly show an interest in him. He does sort of come across as a ladies man here. At least he's still thinking of Rosie.
P.S. Thanks for reviewing "The Beginning of the Quest."
Eykar chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
While I never find Sam-the-stud convincing, this is a very cute treatment of theme. I appreciate his very Sam-like discomfort with the role - not to mention poor Chrysanthemum's when she finds out she's been enchanted. I hope the poor girl gets over it someday!
Ariel3 chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Oh, now that's just DARLING! LOL! I always knew he was a ladies man. *wink* And what a pleasant way to bring 'fruitfulness' back to the Shire! :D
Danny Barefoot chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Ah, um, well, er, what can we say about this one? Where you get the idea, for starters? I feel a little guilty about liking this one, but I do, it's got a sensuality Rosie/Sam does lack at times. Tricky to pull this idea off, but you seem to have done it. A really nice piece.