Reviews for A Carving Knife, Hold the Three Blind Mice Please
reader chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
loved it :)
SkyBlueTattoo chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
very cute. and i think that you really have the characters down well. five stars, just love the idea. all in all great fic!
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
That was really cute!

Good job.
Cliff chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I just finished the dvd of Wonderfalls. Liked it so much I came over to FF. Yours was the earliest and first story. It’s okay. Too short to get the convoluted nature of the show. The Muse’s directions are solid directions only when action is required immediately (spit out your gum) and ambiguous when seen as a theme (Let him go). Script should be weirder, funnier and longer. I hope this is constructive. It’s not meant to be mean.
da-super-dude chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
good plot.
Coccinella chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Wow!This was so good, and very in character...

I love Wonderfalls, I love Jaye and Eric, egro I love this.

I still cannot understand how they could cancel such a great show.

Anywa, kudos!

Hope to read more from you in this fandom!
Tyreta chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
OMG that was so good was it actuly a epasode for the second season but never got made because it was canceled and you just put it on here...but if you dident it was realy good and every thing was perfect and you rock!
McKay chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
This. Is. Great. Best Wonderfalls fanfic I've found yet. I know, it's a year old, but isn't it better to review late than never? *grin*
Your Next Bold Move chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Haha! I loved this! This has to be the best WF fanfic I've read! Keep up the good work.
mouse209 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Nice. Charming, simple and to the point. Good flow, not too complex. If I were Eric I would've been a little more analytical regarding Jaye wielding a shank. Area or Aspects for improvments? None this is ok
swedishfish67 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
omg that was great! I'm watching the show on the dvd and i can't believe they canceled it! evil tv people! lol great fic btw. it really sounds like something that would happen on the show. me like! *adds to faves list*
Chaosti chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
I relish any and all opportunities to see Eric and Jaye together. Even in the series finale, all we got was a kiss. Rat b*ds to not put them together and then cancell the show. One of these days I'll be rich and I'll buy the rights to the show and bring it back to life just to get those two crazy (in Jaye's case, quite possibly literally) kids back together. Loved it.
CatherineBlack chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Hey, this is cute, i hope you finish it somtime!
LMiC2001 chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
YAY! more Wonderfalls fics... and pretty good too. :)
deb porter chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
that was great. I thoroughly enjoyed it.