Reviews for Love and All Its Wonders
Nomad Leonor chapter 14 . 4/14/2006
WOW Great story hope u write more like this soon! CONGRATS!
Nomad Leonor chapter 12 . 4/11/2006
Well Got to go right now I'll finish the story tommorow. Well love the story. lol Hope my soon to be out story is as good as yours.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

-x-Lilyfan-x-
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 14 . 1/2/2006
Very Very Very VERY cute! Please write more like this! You're an excellent writer :D
JeNNy chapter 14 . 11/30/2004
awesome story nicole! even though u and i kno something liek this in Harry Potter will never happen...lol
ChanelVogue chapter 14 . 10/7/2004
pretty good...das all ima say...:D
Anigen chapter 14 . 8/6/2004
VERT Flyffy is an under staitment. but nice have a seguil. Big ups
Adriana chapter 14 . 8/3/2004
Heya! I'm back from Florida, and i want to know why there isn't an author's note any more, and WHY THE HECK THERE IS NO SEQUEL CONECTOR? JUst so ya know, My computer is still dead, but my dad said he would fix it soon so i stop using my mom's computer. Okay, Bye now!

~ PBI
aeriea chapter 14 . 7/27/2004
This is an awesome story! I wish there was more! Thanks for supplying me with an awesome read!
Deeply Offended chapter 16 . 7/3/2004
You aren't supposed to post author's notes as their own chapters. Reported for abuse.
Tiffany chapter 16 . 7/2/2004
Hey, your friend Lakan is friend's with my cousin and he sent me the link to this story. I like it a lot, it's really good, and I can't wait for the sequel, which I think you should totally go for! And if you are wondering, I live down the shore. Okay, well peace!
Elizabeth Tears chapter 15 . 7/1/2004
Well, that was good. I still love this story. And I loved the line that goes something like (sorry, bad memory) "Now he had to face the most depressing thing 'a heart broken teenageer'." It's so true! I gotta go, being pestered about not setting the table *guilt trip!*

Lizzy :D
pHaNtOm-BlUe-InK chapter 16 . 6/24/2004
Hehehehehe! I feel so special right now! I knew all of my brutal honesty would pay off! Just so ya know, This is from my mom's computer 'cause mine is still dead. And you know,of course, that I want the sequel. How else would everyone know how much they hate the beta? My story must be known!
Elizabeth Tears chapter 16 . 6/23/2004
Well, this is my laziness for not finding ur email and doing this seperately, but anyway!

If you're using word to type this, there's a thesaurus already built in. All you do is type in the word that you're looking for synonyms (or whatever the word is), highlight and press Shift F7 and it should come up with a big list of them. Anyway!

Lizzy :D
RINN chapter 15 . 6/22/2004
I THINK THAT THERE SHOULD BE A SEQUEL, YES!
dragon tamer in training chapter 15 . 6/22/2004