Reviews for If the InuYasha Cast was in the Real World
The Lady Of Sadness chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
where is the following chapter? please finish the series
AnimegirlBunnyB chapter 5 . 11/18/2005
Me: I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter.

Sesshomaru: I like the part abut my life and the way Inuyasha only gets $10.00 for all the work he does.(starts laughning)

Inuyasha: Very funny Sesshomaru but I like the part were I get to blow up the chemistry lab but shouldn't Miroku also get punished.
Lady Gata chapter 5 . 9/26/2005
I know that Sango isn't Miroku's lab partner, but I still think you give her a chapter soon! I'm sure she'd adjust quickly, she's a smart girl, but there are some anger issues that would need to be dealt with.

Are you going to stick to main cast, or expand to lesser characters? If you will, then I suggest Juuromaru. Just pretend that Kageromaru is a stomach ulcer...he doesn't have to come out.
jen chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
get a life!
kite64 chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
when are you going to post the next chapter btw i like the part about inuyasha and Miroku talk Koga into mixing a bunch of chemicals together to blow up the science lab. that's lol
Lavanderrose chapter 4 . 2/6/2005
HURRY UP WITH THE ONE ABOUT InuYasha!
spooky foxbabe chapter 4 . 1/30/2005
oh, funny!
dumbburnetterocr chapter 4 . 10/15/2004
that was SO FUNNEY! lol after you do inuyasha do kagome, kikko, and shippo _
dumbburnette chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
good that was truthfull and funny! _
MapleRose chapter 4 . 8/10/2004
very interesting...a little too short though. and i think i read somewhere that miroku's 19 years old, not 16. are you only gonna do guys, if you are, after inuyasha, do naraku.
CircadianDance chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
These are very funny. You have good idea's and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Bernouli Roh chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
sucky! Baka story!
RogueRukia chapter 2 . 7/31/2004
I think this story is going to be a hit on ,and I too only own a can of mountain dew. lol, thanks for the great story!
Maiden of Darkness chapter 3 . 5/11/2004
Sorry that I took for ever to read your fic. I've been busy. I really loved them. May be you should do Naraku or may be the adorable Shippou. Can't wait, ja ne!
MapleRose chapter 3 . 5/1/2004
i like the kermit the frog thing, jaken has always reminded me of that frog, except that he's more like a stinkin' toad.
do miroku or naraku next