Reviews for The Puppet
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 5/28
I don't mind the male slash that is normal and part of life I am not I like an underage boy taken from his parental figures so he can go date a man who is the same age as those who he just left . It tries to make pedophilia romantic sev is a grown MAN who is old enough to be his father
Mashkai30 chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
Azrael Jinsei chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
Please write more soon. Thank you
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Wooooooooooooioow. Wtf is this shit? DRAMA BOMB part 2! I'm out! I'm sorry but...I just can't. Ur story seemed really good and interesting at first but this...THAT...sev just...pffft lols. . m just done. Best of luck to ur writing :-)
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Drama bomb.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
...will this have a happy ending?
ILiveBetweenTheLines chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
Totally hooked on this story, UPDATES PLEASEEEEEEEEE! BEFORE I DIE OF LACK OF AWESOME READING MATERIAL!
jazmynkim chapter 18 . 2/20/2012
love it more please
sm1982 chapter 18 . 7/4/2011
Beautifully written.

Keep up the great work.

Please update soon.

SM
AkiraNatsume chapter 18 . 1/25/2011
Awe poor them. Can't they get a break.
Smm91 chapter 18 . 12/18/2007
Update soon! :D
munchnzoey chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
good story!
moasan chapter 18 . 8/28/2007
sev what did you do to him

soz abit pozefce sometme love the story
Purplehonor chapter 18 . 8/7/2007
This is a wonderful story. I really liked the plot twist of Harry falling in love but walking through the Veil anyway. Please start updating the story again - it is really very good. I would like to see the Weasleys and hermione eventually find out who Alex really is. Also I would like to hear hos Snape managed those 13 months alone - is that why he is being a jerk to harry...? Please start updting soon.
333421 chapter 18 . 4/16/2007
Great story i shall be looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully soon?