Reviews for Hopelessly Lost
Haniab chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
Great story. Please finish it.
Taeniaea chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
cool story
Jupitergirl25 chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
oh wow. serious drama! keep going! I cant wait to see where this goes! I love it so far! Please update!
Shinkamalei chapter 18 . 1/4/2008
No. Seiji and Usagi should be together. They are completely awesome together. But other than that this is a great story that should be continued. I'm not sure when you last updated but plz update soon if can. Peace!

Videogurl (previously Yujin-chan aka Neko Megami)
Sakura123 chapter 18 . 9/16/2007
I was really, really enjoying this YST/PSSM Crossover despite my misgivings about the totally 'random' (even if their not) Japanese Phrases - sometimes sentences - thrown into the story. Its probably one of the few thought out and extended [past two chapters] RW/SM stories I've read. The characters were pretty much true to their Japanese Carnations (Though Usagi was more moody than dopey to my dismay) and their series storylines; I loved the characterization of the Ronins, who managed to reflect their series personalities despite the presence of Serena of Sailor Moon - or rather Sailor Stars. And the end result of the pairing for Serena (after I got over the "Hey, Serena's Darien's girlfriend" Moment) certainly had my eyes like so: O_O! (I was votin' for you Ryo and Rowen!)

A Sage/Serena pairing is a new one for me (I'm a Sage/Lita fangirl), especially since a very old web site -last updated in 2004 - supporting the SM/RW Crossover genre, made a convincing story with Serena paired with Rowen Hashbia. Nevertheless, they make (or made depending on where your going with their relationship) a believable and loving couple despite the circumstances surrounding her. A Darien/Mia pairing is probably the most practical RW/SM Pairing I've read given that the two could completely relate to each other given their demeanors and level-headed ness out of everyone in their respective groups. The back story for Sage and Serena's romance turned out to be very convincing despite my misgivings about putting the Fivesome in the Silver Millennium Universe with the Sailor Scouts. Chapters 1-12 were an exciting treat for the imaginative senses, especially when the Warriors confront Talpa-Chaos in the Nertherrealm to save Serena [that had me doing a double take big time!].

But, unfortunately this is where the Bus-O-Fun stops for me. Things really started going sour for me when Cye decided to let jealousy rule is usual level headedness because Serena chose Sage over him despite the fact that he never made a move to confess to her about his feelings towards her (his loss). Seriously, what's with the Sage-gets-the-girl 'cliche' still lingering about after, um, seven years now? I thought it was just wrong the way everyone was seemingly ganging up on Sage because he was dating the one girl everyone happens to be confessing for.

Everyone in 2004 (or 2003, whichever) was suffering from a 'Everybody loves Usagi' syndrome, I.E., coddling and fussing over her way too much (jeez, got a broom anybody?). To make matters worse, the Transvestite Sailor Starlights appear and decided to make even more trouble for the hell of it. The only thing I can commend on this series of chapters (aside from their ability to irritate me) is the fact that Usagi stays completely oblivious to these goings on's and when she finally confronts one of the characters stuck in "Bermuda Love Triangle Land", she ends up getting kissed and behaves like she confused instead of perusing the issue and setting it straight once and for all. (Nobody acted like this when she was with Darien, with the exception of Alan and Ann, but suddenly she's with somebody else and its a free-for-all 'I got Dibs on Usagi' buffet?). The story only reverts back to atmosphere that I loved in the beginning after Usagi finishes performing on stage and shares a moment with Sage backstage. After that it stumbles and falls back into the dingy hole again. If you haven't noticed already the "Love Triangle" Aspect in any story, and Usagi's failure to notice it until later on, bothers me greatly.

And if you still value my opinion by this point:

[Pairings]:

5. Cye/Amy

Adios!

Sakura123
MoonBunny777 chapter 10 . 4/8/2007
Another amazing chapter trying to be a good fan and review every chapter!
MoonBunny777 chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
Great job on this chapter very excting!
MoonBunny777 chapter 7 . 4/8/2007
Cute chapter good job!
MoonBunny777 chapter 6 . 4/8/2007
Great chapter! Ryo!
MoonBunny777 chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
Good job still rooting for ryo!
MoonBunny777 chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
Awsome chapter kept me at the edge of my seat! Great job!
MoonBunny777 chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
Nice cliff hanger little fluff the perfect chapter hehe! Still voting ryo!
MoonBunny777 chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Aw cute chapter i really like ryo i think she should be with him! Great job!
MoonBunny777 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Wow great first chapter! I really like it!
mystic soilder chapter 18 . 4/7/2007
This is a great story, but is she going to talk to her parnets son. With performing at a concert, wouldn't they found ot that she is alive and safe. Please update soon. This is a really good story.