Reviews for Hide And Seek
fanartcreateforfree chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Hello uhm I can create free fan arts for you! :D I can draw girls very well. If you want some fan arts, pls send me an email to or text me a message to my Facebook: Sunyh Jelly Thanks! :))
Hasegawa chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Bizzare? This is more than that! AAAA

I love this,and can say nothing. I am speechless.

Wonderful. Simply wonderful.
Shella chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Amazing. Bloody amazing.

For touching on and illuminating so many subjects so effectively, you kept the whole thing cohesive and very readable.

Excellent in every way.

(Also, Saizo's and The Three Jokers' were hilarious!)
Thistle chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I don't know why I don't ever review these when I first read them but this was wonderful and Peacemaker really needs more fanfiction.
SeawitchXX chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Initially I made the mistake of thinking the first line in parenthesis(sp) was intended for the four lines above it. Then I got to Saitou and, realizing my mistake, went back and started over. If you were to change anything at all, I would suggest adding an extra space/line or two between the poem at the top and the rest.

That's it. Can find no other fault. None!

And that is about the highest praise I give, seriously!
charmed-sword chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Oh wow. *deep sigh of appreciation* This was such a wonderful mix of everything-it was haunting, poignant, sad, funny, depressing, hopeful...just like life. I especially liked how you went from person to person, and those chilling words in the brackets...a definite favourite. I can't wait until you update your other PMK fic, 'A Samurai's Lullaby!'
pinktears chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
That was totally cool, although it's a little deep.
patosan chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Ah, this idea coming from someone else might have made for a tedious read, but not from you. You managed to show great character insight in just a few lines, and then tied them all up with the lines for the interludes and the ending paragraph. Highly enjoyable.
Lady Kagewaki chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I saw this on another website and had to review it! This one shot is FANTASTIC! I LOVED it! You really know how to get into people's heads! This really was brilliantly written and executed. The last words were haunting and beautiful all at once. Again I am left with the feeling that I do not have adequate enough words to describe how good your work is.
Miss Jo chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Greatly written, I love your style. By far one of my favorite PMK fanfics.
Kenshin's My Man chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
W007 ANGRYBEE-SAMA! I lurve how the Shinsengumi were Saizou's pets - lol. And the part with okita at the end was so sweet, my boor bo-ya! I liked the formatting, as well. Ja ne!
Jaeger chapter 1 . 12/5/2004

I just-wow. *shakes head* I don't know what to say. Amazing did a wonderful job.
PsychoSushi chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I love this fic! :)

Got nothing else better to say. :)
Maeve Riannon chapter 1 . 8/10/2004

I really dont know what to say. You robbed the language of all its words and nuances here, and I feel extremely stupid. Oh, and I wont ever be able to look at the PMK characters the same way again.

Great. Wonderful. Moving. What else could I say?
hajimenokizu chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
This is good work... I've added it to my favorite stories... _