Reviews for Understanding
NANLIT chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
That was a nice telling of a momentt when Yusuke and Keiko were kids. I like that you had Keiko's parents act like parents to Yusuke as well, seein as how in the show they were shown to like him. I think one thing that would have made it better would be Yusuke and Keiko getting into a fight and Yusuke ask Keiko to marry him (since her father said Yusuuke used to do that when they were younger), but it's still good.
ShineX chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Not bad at all
Estrella85 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Aw... so cute _ Very original plot and good job with the ending.
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I liked it quite a lot. The characterization was spot-on and very enjoyable, and the story itself flowed smoothly and just plain *worked*. Thank you.
ForeverMind chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Wow. This is so good...

Good Job. that's all I can think of right now. :]
Rose Angelz chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
aww...that was such a sweet story

i really loved the flashback!

please write more y/k!
Rain Revenant chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Aww, that's sweet. I love flashbacks. Everyone was so IC, and you really worked the pity angle well. Great work!
hatori's-flower chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
i like it, seems like that really would proably describe his childhood
Spede chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
wow, this was... awesome. Very thoughtful. The childhood events sound are very possible and accurate, I should say.

A job well done. Especially on the flashbacks. Very creative and original.
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Aww! Chibi Yusuke & Keiko. I small glimpse into early Yusake's life is always nice.
Apathetic Empath2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
This was really good. I loved the detail you put into Yusuke's past. I can see Atsuko treating him like that. It's so sad, but it's what made him into the tough guy he was. Great job. I really enjoyed it.
Kitsune No Youkai chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
WOOT! GREAT STORY!
Jessica chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Awesome story and just think Yusuke does grow up to be a spirit detective add more real soon. Thanks Jessica