Reviews for And Babies Makes Six
NarayaEdea chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Wow this is one of the most delirious ff about saiyuki I ever read! I was almost literally falling from the chair for laughing so much :D

I understand that you probably have put this story on hiatus or simply you have lost interest in the manga, but maybe could you find a "once in a while" time to update it?

Pretty please with puppy eyes?

Anyway thanks for the good laugh, I really needed it .

***

Forgive me some errors, english is not my first language :)
KaKashiisWifey chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
TT_TT where's the rest!
KaKashiisWifey chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
this story seems really good..time to read on!
Sakural7865 chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
More please! : puppy dog eyes: And do you take OCs?
Everybody's Neesan chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
I know this story hasn't been updated in forever and a day, but I really enjoyed what I've read so far. It would be great if you could continue it, and such a shame if you can't.
Solosan chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
you are a brilliant writer. Full stop.

I love you loads.
Winters Green chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
It is very funny. Please keep going.
Amthyst Rose Dracoanias chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
Oh goodness! I would love it if they did a couple of episodes like this! You have the characters perfectly and the story is hilarious! Keep it Up.
lycanine chapter 3 . 10/6/2005
do update soon, btw who are those two strange char anyway? will we see them again in the near future of the story?

how will they know which town the two gaki lived in anyway especially when the letter didn't seem to state it?
rebelyell59 chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
This is the cutest story. I would love to see how this turned out.
Phantom Vampiress chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
ITS SO CUTE! AND FUNNY! you MUST continue with your story! i love every second of it! sanzo really would be a rotton dad, but its so cute! can i have the twins? please update again VERY soon. _
Sakiko-chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
ehehe...keep updating! I like people who annoy Sanzo. It's fun to annoy stiffs:D
kitty chapter 2 . 5/16/2004
PLEASE UPDATE! i love ur story! its so funny... can i have the twins? please?
Amy01 chapter 3 . 4/27/2004
HEhehehehe! Little Sanzo Clones !
heheheheh!
dream-eater-is-hungry chapter 3 . 4/24/2004
poor sanzo... i pity him... anyway, great chapter 9like the ones before) updates, ne? btw, i wonder how sanzo ever tells them apart without any trouble at all whereas Gojyo couldn't even tell who's who...?