Reviews for Crush
Jaliy chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Aw..so cute! I liked it a lot!

Great job!

Jaliy!~
Amehh chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Too cutee.
kapteenikaura chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
So good. Thats like totally Seth. Except that hewould totally get the idea of My Little Pony cos he has Captain Oats. : D
1Bookwormie1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
THhat was so sweet!
Queen of the Badgers chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
This is adorable - it's difficult writing kids, but you've done it very well. The part about the broken bottle of nail polish is so cute! I can actually imagine that happening, I guess it would seem like a really big deal...

Love the story!

QoB
SpringbloomOpal chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Hi. Uhh, sorry. You probably have absolutely no idea what that last review was about. Argh, I am so embarrassed now. See, I was reading your story in one window, and reading somebody else's in another and completely got the reviews mixed up. I am so sorry. :S

Anyway, that said, I think this is incredibly cute. I mean, the show always left us to wonder about what the OC-ers were like as kids (except for that episode when they talk about Summer's mermaid poem) so it's nice to get a little scene of what somebody else thinks might have happened. Seth and Summer are totally in character, despite them being just kids, and I love that. I can really see Seth wanting to buy Superman sneakers, and Summer with the glue stick. Cute, entertaining, and it made me giggle and go 'aw' in all the right places. :D
SpringbloomOpal chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Oh, am I your first reviewer? Horay. This is so cute. Makes me sigh and go 'why did they have to die? WHY?' Makes me wish a guy would do that for me - you know, give me half his cookie just because I want that. But all the guys I know would eat that cookie and laugh at the fact that I didn't get it first. Gr. A few errors:

"Lily! Fancy see you here," James Potter said, as he came around a corner. should be Fancing seeing you here.

And I don't know if startlement is a word...maybe it is. I dunno; I can't be bothered looking it up.

Damn, this is so sweet. *sigh*

(Oh, and please, mind the username. It was one of those twelve-year-old spur-of-the-moment name things :D)
tkdchick chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
This is the first O.C. fanfic that I've ever read. I have to say, it was really good. I can just imagine a 10-year-old Seth with a high-pitched voice and bushy hair. CUTE!

I'm actually really glad that I found this. *thumbs up*
mystikalolo chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
That has to be the most brilliantly sweet story...it reminded me of the one episode when Summer asked Seth if he was really mean to him back in the day. And Seth said "more like you didn't know I existed" or something to that effect. And if that's how you say Seth first got a crush on Summer...well gosh darn it I definitely believe you!

-mystikalolo-
moirariordan chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Aw. Uber-cute.

I know what you mean, I can't even write kids' dialogue, let alone from a kid's point of view. You did a good job with this, though. Kudos.

-MR
likE.W0Ah.itS.liV chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
i. love. seth. cohen. i am obsessed. which is why i love your story. yay for you! it was so cute, and you wrote seth's character so well. yay! i actually only read this on accident, i was looking for one of your lily and james fics. so now i'm off to read that. but wonderful wonderful story :)
Trapped Rabbit chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Aw! Little Seth is so ... sweet! Kinda weird though. Lol. Good Story! XoX Trapped Rabbit
Dippy chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Oh, how adorable. Writing kids is hard but you did it so well.
Anna N. O'Muss chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
I loved it! I'm a really big fan of your MWPP stories and I just started watching The OC two weeks ago. So when I was reading the new chapter of Stalking Lily Evens I remembered that you wrote The OC fanfiction and I decided to check it out. This one stood out (Seth being my favorite character and an all around Sex God). It's the first OC ff I've read but it's just brilliant. So cute. I think you wrote them really well and somehow 10 years olds managed to be adorable and romantic. * :)
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Aw, very cute. Writing kids is hard, but you did it very well. Seth's musings were so cute. Nice job! I especially liked how it was fluffy, but kind of angsty at the same time.