Reviews for SailorSister!
anymous chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
this is great please continued
sscrivener chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Excellent story, as all of yours are. :)

Minor quibble: Wedding rings are worn on the third finger of the *left* hand.
Rose1948 chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
I, too, got an "out of range" error for Chapter 6.

This is awesome, Scooter!

“What? The old freak interrupted my wedding.”

Priceless! Please update. This just CAN'T be complete! It begs for more!
ApocSM chapter 5 . 6/2/2007
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 5 . 11/20/2006
Again another great story from Scooter. I've been pretty partial to RanmaSetsuna pairings myself. I love RanmaKasumi pairings but the pairing for her in this story and in ADN is a good one.

The scene in the last chapter is priceless, though you may want to contact admins because I couldn't submit a review for it. You might want to delete it and upload it again to fix the problem. Otherwise I loved the story and I hope you plan to continue it.
Delusional Fishies chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Well... this is has some originality... pretty nicely written too! I'll keep reading...
borg rabbit chapter 5 . 6/20/2006
I got an out of range message for chapter 6, so I'm reviewing here. The whole story is great and I really liked the 'exposure sequence' for the senshi. The only way Cologne could get Ranma to ally, I think, is to reverse a lot of crap that she and the Ama-stiffnecked-zons call dogma, plus crawling on their bellies begging for forgiveness. Please update some time for all of your stories. They're like Lays potato chips—Can't read just once...or one.

Ciao,

Wes
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 6 . 5/4/2005
THIS IS A GREAT STORY SO PLEASE UPDATE.
Vampwriter chapter 6 . 4/17/2005
I have been meaning to do this for a while now so I think I'll get this out of the way.

I really liked this story. Ranma finally left Nermia and actually fell in love with Setsuna! Not only that they got married! Wicked! And I must admit, making Haruka and Ranma sibs was a very cool plot twist. I'd love to see the next chapter. lol I can't wait to see the expressions on the idiot duo's faces. lolololol

Keep up the good work!
Questara chapter 6 . 3/21/2005
Bwah-ha-ha! ‘My daughter is so manly!' Man thats a great line. Keep it up!
Bobboky chapter 6 . 3/2/2005
very nice
shinji the good sharer chapter 6 . 2/26/2005
mwahahahahahahahahha! update!

ikari shinji
SlickRCBD chapter 6 . 2/19/2005
I just have one minor thing to criticise on an otherwise EXCELLENT story. It's not clear if this is the end, or if you're planning an epilogue. This story appears to have come to it's logical conclusion, so I'm just curious if I should keep monitoring it for updates.
Ar-Kaos chapter 6 . 2/10/2005
any chance of an update, your style just keeps getting better.
Ryan L. Spradling chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I love this. Have you seen my work?