Reviews for Silmarillion: Owner's Guides & Maintenance Manuals
fantasychica37 chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
I have found that my MAEDHROS unit can also bring in some extra income: When my neighbors have their male ELF units stolen, I simply set my MAEDHROS unit to SLASH mode, which attracts the ELVES to MAEDHROS. Then I turn the MAEDHROS off and proceed to charge my neighbors a handsome fee.
dizzydaydreamer chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I love it, I love it and did I mention I love it? I find the slighty hidden dirty comments very funny, especially on the Maedhros and Fingon one!

Silver-trees chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
I'm a new fanfic writter as I've only signed up 2 weeks ago. I love your story and reading about getting my own elf in the mail makes me wish that would happen in real life. Keep up the good work. Also i was wondering if it would be okay with you if I added you to 'My Favourite Authors' list.
Alayne Stone chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
This is HILARIOUS. I just died a few times. Especially on Túrin and Maedhros/Fingon. But why does Túrin miss the *Slash mode? If he has a Beleg unit near, it would work out greatly. :D
SoConfusified chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
Wow. These. Are. Awesome.
Lindale chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
* Snicker snicker snicker a lot* hahahahahaha

I have found the Silmarillion versions!

I really liked the Paternity test for Gil-galad-very very funny!

whitewave16 chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
The twin-pack idea is hilarious! I've always wondered about them...hehehe.. I like the humorous way you twisted these solemn characters into something more fun but demonstrating a good grasp of their back-stories.

-the moral fiber thing-hahaha

-the installation procedure for Maedhros-esp the pepper spray

-the installation for fingon the refrigerated crate bit

-the cliff-hangers bit for Maedhros

-the kinslaying software update

-the slash mode! hahaha-esp the "running through"

-the passing around of the dwarf helm of azaghal

-the ambiguous paternity program for Fingon

-the earendil twins

-the amras and amrod bit!
whitewave16 chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
What I liked:

-"length - guaranteed superior to Noldorin units"

-accessory "h"

-the installation procedure was a riot!

-the "romantic mode"- "hostile attitude towards all your relations and anyone else who speaks to you."-no wonder he only has silent servants.

-the installed software bundles-esp marriage for dummies;

-the FAQ- esp the "stick me with his javelin" bit-the markmanship thing was so funny

-the bit about the dwarf slash mode
whitewave16 chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
I liked the "children's guardian" bit. Hahaa-he can be beaten in a staring contest. :-

It's also funny to encourage the unit to change his name to get rid of badluck
whitewave16 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Oh gosh! Don't know where to start-I loved this! I'm glad I found this since I'm a Silmarillion fanatic.

Really laughed out loud-and I was reading in the office too! (v. bad)

What I liked:

-the installation procedure-hahaha! Pricelessly funny

-the FAQ's-esp. Finrod Felagroundbeef and Beren Bites.

-the trouble shooting portion esp the "hewer of caves"
fetch-thranduilion chapter 4 . 7/22/2005
Cliffhangers...oh my god that was good...

Confession: I just read the Maedhros/Fingon chapter because Maedhros is my favorite but now I'm gonna have to go back and read the rest...that was seriously excellent.
sqrt-1 chapter 4 . 11/30/2004
These are all so funny! I hope you continue to post them.
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 3 . 7/6/2004
*snort* I felt sort of sorry for Eol too. Maybe I can make up with it by getting one of his units! (But I'm not old enough yet to be allowed at Dave and Buster's after 10 -or is it 11? I forgot.)
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 2 . 7/6/2004
I'd love to help replace your reviews! Here's another one! (I'm definitely not buying a Turin.)
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Wow, that was awesome! I'd like to buy one of those units...