Reviews for The Waiting Place
JakKat chapter 12 . 12/17/2004
oh. my. god. *so* good. *so *SO* good. absolutly friggin' good. couldn't resist putting youself in could you? ;). i loved this. 1 thing i noticed you need breaks in some places-

i.e-like when she learned to apparate, you need a break between "sirius black would be the death of her." and "morrocco was sunny..." they need to be 2 seperate paragraphs. there were a couple points like that, but thats all i noticed.

great descriptions. all very fantasy and romantic and advernturous... ah, wonderful!
m-girls chapter 12 . 12/14/2004
kinda confusing... all the different worlds... pretty good overall
Author By Night chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Hey - its me, Amy. I've added you to my C2 community! (OCLF - Original Character Liberation Front).
Ezmerelda chapter 12 . 9/19/2004
Wonderful story! I love the idea that the veil is actually a portal to alternative universes rather than the portal to death. You did a wonderful job of tying them all together, thanks for writing!

(And thanks for the wonderful review on Running Away!) "
Black Vengeance chapter 13 . 4/11/2004
Aw what a nice ending! I think Harry should've seen Sirius though. That's just me though, so ignore that! Anyway, good story!
Black Vengeance chapter 10 . 4/11/2004
Hm this is continuing well, I still like it! Though I'm not so sure that Nevaria would give in so easily and be convinced about Marcus so soon, but hey, she's your character!
You might've noticed it's taking me a while to read this fic - but it's thirteen chapters and my attention span isn't long enought to read it all at once!
Author By Night chapter 13 . 4/11/2004
Hey, you never told me you were going to post here! Hmmph. But I'm glad you are posting - I hope you post more. You should definitely post the sequel. Also, why not post something on the Earth's Children section? It definitely is a category that I feel needs more fanfiction.
Rosalinde chapter 13 . 4/9/2004
I love the story, it's so beautiful at the end. *sniffle* Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve next.
And thanks for writing me into it. ;)
Black Vengeance chapter 3 . 4/9/2004
Wow, this is intriguing! This is such a great story!
Black Vengeance chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Wow, this is such a great story, I really like this! I'm not usually so keen on OC's but Annikaya sounds normal. This is good, I'm going to read on!