Reviews for Three AM
NaudreyFan19 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
this story was awesome funny!
Taaroko chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
It's a good story. I like how it's both amusingly spontaneous and wistful, and the ending is lovely. However, I feel I must take issue with the inaccurate way in which you have portrayed my religion. Polygamy is definitely *not* allowed in the Mormon church. In fact, anyone who practices it is promptly excommunicated.
Tanzen chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
This was absolutely amazing, I really loved how you never said Buffy's name it was a nice touch, you wrote this beautifully. You captured how there past effected and how it connects them. It was Beautiful! You are a fantastic writer!
BlackbAngeL chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Beautiful... That's all I can say! I loved it, and now, I'm speechless... Beautiful (again).
angelsno1slayer chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
i read this a while ago on ur site and i love it. its so sweet. i love the idea in this.
the.woods chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Beautiful...beautiful story, language, everything ! I'm really impressed with your writing abilities ! This story was great...I loved it.

-n
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
I don't know why I haven't reviewed this yet, but I will now.

This is really sweet. It is one of my favorite short fics, and is in my favorites on my computer, even if it isn't on my fanfiction ID. [not enough room.]

Anyways. I don't know why, but everytime I read this, I wanna cry. :) *sniffle

You captured the characters really well, as you seem to do alot. I always loved the idea where her eyes change from green to grey. Some people say her eyes are blue, but they are so green. I use the same idea sometimes.

BA ALWAYS!
tankbbg chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Be-A-U-Tiful, once again. You seemed to, as always, capture the characters!
Bella chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
I don't if it's because I'm really sensitive today, but Jesus this made me cry. Cry a lot. It's beautiful and sweet and touching. Congratulations!
KaraBella chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
WHOA!
Teleliniel chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Aww, I love it! It's so sweet! Keep on writing!
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I've read this before but never reviewed it. How stupid of me. Yes its great as per usual.
JEss chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
that was probably one of the sweetes things I have read recently. I loved it.
myriassterre chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
The writing in this fic is amazing! Love the plot and everything about it, keep it up.
A Roses Thorn chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
This fic is incredible! I mean...wow...wow, it's just so well written that I'm going to go and read it again!