Reviews for Three AM
A Roses Thorn chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
This fic is incredible! I mean...wow...wow, it's just so well written that I'm going to go and read it again!
Shanshu Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
It's raining! well or at least I can see the tears of happyness in their eyes. I liked it.
blip-dragon chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
so sweet!
shahid chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
BEAUTIFUL! one of the best B/A fics that i've read in a long time. full of Hope!
miss-ange chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
aww this fic was so cute!
kg chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
hey thats a good 1! a bit short but good &,fluffy. i see that youve been updating on the burdens we bare & i wanted to say its going up the good work.
kg.
Anx chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Cute story
Sweetnlilly chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
omg dat waz one of da sweetest storiez ive ever read...keep on writing plz
ThisYearsGirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
This was really good and that's my favorite song. lol. the idea is so unique... nice job
Tariq chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Hi. This is truly a Great fic! One of the most beautiful fics I've ever read! Well Done!
Plz read my fic CONSEQUENCES & review. Here's the address: . ?storyid1785225
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Aww! _ Great ficcy... I first passed over it 'cuz I was looking thru the just-in bin earlier, for something else, but the summary stuck with me, till I realized I recognized that line from somewhere, and rembered I love that song, so LoL... just had to read this... and it's lovely!
Sincerely,
*SimbiAni*
Luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!
group/simbifanfic
Mandy C chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
You know what? I really loved this. It's a great use of that song, I loved the conversations and how very Buffy/Angel-esque the dialogue was-just tons of stuff being said silently in between the things they spoke aloud. The repetition of questions and answers gave this story an interesting and almost soothing rhythm-not unlike the rain, actually, heh. This was honestly beautiful. This story made me so happy. Only one thing: if you've got Microsoft Word, use the grammar checker, or have somebody beta-there are a few errors in the way you have dialogue notated and capitalized that are a little bit distracting to geeks like me. But honestly, the story itself was so wonderful that the distractions were pretty much irrelevant. Thanks for a lovely piece :)
melluvben chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
this must be one of the sweetest stories i ever read.
i absolutly love it
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
This is an odd story with a strange premise. But you make it work because it is so in keeping with Buffy and Angel's relationship. What's a rain machine, though? Is it one of those machines that's supposed to seed clouds and make it rain or one of those sound machines that mimick nature noises?
29 | « Prev Page 1 2