Reviews for Seven Times Seven
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 26 . 5/4/2017
I love how your stories are both interwoven with each other but still entirely separate. I'm off to read another, this one was amazing!
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 26 . 3/11/2014
a lovely story
Corrina198 chapter 26 . 12/18/2013
I cried so hard when I finished this story. Can't even see the keyboard. Too many tears. Just wanted to let you know that this story moved me and I think you did a wonderful job. My heart is bleeding. I never gave much thought to Mrs & Mr Weasley's home life before this story. Still crying.
Sara chapter 26 . 6/24/2013
I read The Forgiveness Within and Which Witch several times before I ever read this. I'm glad I finally got around to this one. It filled in several holes. I really enjoyed reading about Molly and Arthur. Thanks for being so awesome :)
Zuko chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
Chickens freak the hell out of me; I prove my dominance by eating them. But I'm not gonna lie, I shed a tiny tear for this chicken.
lupinfan chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Never read a Molly and Arthur- centred fic before, but this was so sweet and lovely. A great story!
justalittle l o o n y chapter 26 . 1/22/2010
Wow...
vania chapter 17 . 10/28/2009
like this whole story mainly this chapter. i like the ending better than the original version
whenSHIPhitstheFAN chapter 26 . 7/7/2007
It was a wonderful story! Kinda got confused with all the kids but whatever. That's a lot of kids! Seriously, the great great great grandchildren had great great great grandchildren! How many generations is that! Bang load of kids!
Lyn Rulez chapter 26 . 6/13/2007