Reviews for Dead Letters
MadameDazzle chapter 15 . 7/14/2009
A truly enjoyable story! Thanks for writing!
MadameDazzle chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
I know it's like...forever since you've received a comment on this chapter, but it's good enough that I can't continue without commenting! I love where you've taken this story so far, and even though I'm confused beyond belief, I will GLADLY continue reading (and not just to figure out what's going on, but because this story is EPIC)!
UltSpideyfan83 chapter 15 . 4/20/2007
That was a really awesome story. I love the emotion you infused it with, and the time switches are challenging to follow. You really nailed the feeling between Link and Zelda too, and it was great to see the old favorites ( Darunia, Nabooru, etc ) make such great and completly in-character appearances.
ZeBubba chapter 15 . 3/20/2007
hmm well I'm a bit late on the review I guess. But either way I just have to drop in and say this story kicks ass beyond human comprehension! Its like wow. Your writing style is awesome and the plot was hard as hell to follow, but once you get it all its insane!
rubyhawk chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
I saw this story a very long time ago, but didn't have the time to read it - so I put in on my favorites. And now that I have time... I'm going to read t (or at least try to...)

This was very well written. That's a rarity around and I just want to assure you that your writing is very impressive. In the whole chapter I found one grammatical error (you wrote "a unusual..." instead of "an unusual..."). Silly typos. Anyway, the plot is VERY intriguing as well. I'm going to continue reading now...
xj5dragon chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Omg! That was awesome! I just started reading it a while back and i got to chapie 13. I was looking for ur story every where and ugh i cant believe its over. Im definatly going to read all of ur other stories. And you better write more!Lol. I kid.
Miss Maudlin chapter 15 . 11/19/2004
Aw, it's over! ;_; But I love how you tied everything together in the epilogue. The worst thing is when people write epilogues that have no point whatsoever. T.T

This was a very sweet ending and a wonderful story. I really just love your writing so much! It's beautiful. .

So sorry that it took me this long to review! Now I'm off to review your other fic... _
Sage of Hyrule chapter 15 . 11/7/2004
An awesome finish to an awesome story. I mean it! I am glad that it was a happy ending, too! You did so well with this story, as it was probably hard to write! You are also the only author I've seen that went as far as Link and Zelda becoming grandparents, and it tied into your story great! I am reading Fairytale Negative and can't wait for an update on that one too! As usual, keep up the good work!
some1 chapter 15 . 11/6/2004
A wonderful story with a beautiful ending! Keep up the good work!
Bytemite chapter 15 . 11/1/2004
Very interesting. A good way to combine all the seperate Zelda's into one.
Hououza chapter 15 . 11/1/2004
Beautiful chapter, a perfect ending to the story.

That really was a magnificent story, I look forwards to reading more of the other one, after you have a break...seriously though, we'll all be here when you get back, promise! _;

Till next time good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
zeldaisthebest chapter 15 . 11/1/2004
Another great story has ended... Anyway I really enjoyed reading this, so many interesting ideas. GREAT JOB! :)
serenitythefaierikin chapter 15 . 11/1/2004
(stands and gives mosterous round of applause) Bravo! Bravo! Excellent ending! I love how you finally tied everything together in the end! I'm sad that it's over, but I am also reading 'Fairytale Negative' so at least I have something to go on! ;D Great job!
Miss Maudlin chapter 14 . 10/26/2004
*sniffle* AW SUCH A GOOD ENDING! OMG! This story is so brilliant! Really! I could never write anything so complicated b/c I would get lost after the 2nd chapter... o.O

I loved the last paragraph. It so perfectly fit the story! Kudos to you!

Can't wait for the epilogue! .
Hououza chapter 14 . 10/24/2004
Beautiful chapter, loved the way you choose that particular end for Gannon, I have to admit I always though it was the best.

Look forwards to the epilogue yet to come.

Good luck & best wishes,