Reviews for ECCE! THE MUSICAL!
Amazing
bruh chapter 1 . 12/3/2019
bruh
SoraKairiRikuNamine chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
I am a latin student who uses the Ecce Textbooks and I have to say, this is fantastic! I actually googled Ecce Romani fancics as a joke and this came up. I really liked this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
where is your sheet music!?1 sub par at best!

sterculus!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
This is literally the clingiest thing I have ever read...and it is so awful that its somehow good in a hilarious way. Like seriously a Latin Textbook Fanfic? Like Ecce Romani is hilariously bad in itself, and somehow you made it worse. For that I applaud you on your esteemed accomplishment. This is an incredible feat and you should be proud of your demented creation. To wrap this up I would like to say that even the fact that you write fan-fiction, let alone bad fan-fiction is cringey enough (I see the irony that I am the one reading it) but this is a whole new level. I recommend that you kindly dig a 6x6' hole in the ground and kindly bury yourself there under however much cement takes to encase you there, and slowly sufficate so nothing like this ever happens again.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Absolutely amazing. Worth an Oscar. As a Latin II student, I realize that this is how the story is meant to be read.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
This is hilarious!
Music chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
THIS IS THE GREATEST
canaggable chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
HOLY POTATO THIS WAS EPIC! XDXDXDXDXD I AM ON THE VERGE OF LAUGHING TEARS! LOVE IT SO MUCH! THIS NEEDS MORE! SERIOUSLY! XDXDXDXDXD
LegionN7 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
I have no qualms admitting that ridebo similis insanum virum.
Latin student chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
This is the best thing I've ever read! You need to make more scenes, and you need to include an angsty song about the ditch
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
OMG I HAVE THIS SAME LATIN TEXTBOOK! This is awesome! I love it! KEEP WRITING! :)
ChaiTora chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
PULCHERRIMUS EST. ID AMO.
Manlius chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Magna optime! I do think it is safe to add a little more latin in, because all of us speak latin. If anyone didn't, it would be a little wierd for them to be reading this. Magna optime! Volo esse bonus scribit, etiam!

Vale, meus liberi!