Reviews for ECCE! THE MUSICAL!
DragonheartLuvsAnime chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I like it and thought it was generally well written except for a few spelling errors. Could you post the music somewhere on YouTube or something? I would love to hear it.
ColoursandMayhem chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This is ridiculous and hilarious! Studying this in Latin I now, couldn't stop laughing, write more soon!
Kate-The-Great-And-Powerful chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I'm literally crying right now, that was hilarious. PLEASE write more! I use this textbook in my Latin class (which I probably should be studying for right now, but no matter)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
5 out of 3 stars.
wallflora chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the fact that this exists, but it's great.
Nuuska chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
It was really interesting and hilarious at many points, though there were a few errors, I think.

But still, very nice.
rawrsies chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
hahahaha this made my day XD
Regis Justinius chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Semper ridebam. Certe est magnum opus.
Cornelia chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Ecce Romani is fucking hardcore.
mumbling mice chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
No Uncle Titus? He's the best character! Granted, you only really see him in Ecce Romani 2.

This is very funny. It seems like an actual musical, I love it. My Latin class uses these books, and we make fun of them all the time.
Hostilius chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Great job Sextus is just as much a b* in this as he is in the book bravo!
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I'd show this to my 70 year old Magistra, but she'd probably die of shock. This is hilarious, and it would be great to reinact during lunch or something...

I'd like to see something about chapter 20, Murder, because that's my favorite story :)
hm chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
i saw its written in latin so i didnt bother to read it.

TRANSLATE TO LATIN OR ITS NOT WORTH IT

in my humble opinion.
Donovan chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
i liked the play. I am learning Latin with Ecce Romaini I and this is a humorous relation to it. I may think of making my own!
Saberdog chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
This is absolute perfection.

Love poking fun at this series XD.

Awesome job with this!