Reviews for ECCE! THE MUSICAL!
Akira Ashiya chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
WOW~I LOVE THIS! WILL YOU CONTINUE? I just finished my last year of Latin (I stopped at Latin 3) this past school year. I know that this story is old, but I hope that you will read my review. I hope you continue, perhaps with Cornelia's wedding, Ecleides (sp?) mugging, and Titus' death.
Tsilaicos chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
You misused the locative!

"ITE AD DOMUM\" should be "ITE DOMUM"

Other than that, est ridiculus.
Emerald Tiara chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Oh god, this is PRICELESS. I HATE Ecce Romani. Have you read Ecce Romani II? We're doing that this year.

Oh, by the way, have you ever heard the Never-Ending Noun Song? I think that's what it's called.

Anyway...I know you haven't updated in 3 years but I really hope you do sometime in the near future!
shrew chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Ecce the Musical-brilliant!
Formosa chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I love it! Agh. Thank you for allowing me to laugh at my textbook, as it causes me much pain. Sextus most definitely is my favorite. With all his falling out of trees, etc.

- Jenina
Proud Titania chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
I loved this! AH! But, I must admit, what in the world prompted you to write a musical about them? Well, I guess they are that fantastic. I would appreciate a second one, though. More about the ditch (effing "raeda in fossam"), the strip bar Cornelius takes the boys to, and a love affair between Pseudolus (that slave who loves rabbits) and Uncle Titus, with his pink sandals...
P.I.D chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Yay! Wonderful! Yay!
Rissi-Sama chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Wow!...you have got to be kiddng me! What could have ever inspired you to parody my old Latin Book! Not that I didn't enjoy the Hic Hac Hoc song...but in (potential) sequel could you put the amo, amas, amat, mexican hat dance song? I felt a considerable like of attention to the verbs, i have a feeling Magistra Adair and Magister Niemoller would be very unhappy with you.

More Latin!
La Pamplemousse chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
OH MY HOLY HUGO!
When I saw this, I shrieked. I LOVE THAT TEXTBOOK! And you're right, Aurelia IS drunken!
But you forgot to mention Davus's Triangle Stick of Doom from Chapter 3.
Vale! (et semper ubi sub-ubi!)
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3