Reviews for On Frowning and Photographs
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I love how Luna is so observant, seeing everything, and anything that others don't notice, or take for granted.

x Smaginn
Bagge chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Luna sees everything, doesn't she? But she doesn't quite know what to do with that knowledge. The more she thinks of her friends various frowns, the more I pick up a hint of a sad qeustioning in her. Why do they frown instead of smile or laugh? Then it goes back to her dad and ultimately to herself.

Nothing very much happends in this fic, still it is a very, very good description of Luna. The little smile and blush passing between Luna and Neville was sweet, and her fashination with Ginny was nice as well. Again, a wonderful fic.
GoOd-BaDz2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
do your imagination pop up?It's great!
Taintless chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
That was lovely. Very Luna-ish, but you have everyone's character perfected! i really loved this and intend to highly recommend it/put it on my fav stories/ put it on my C2 archive! It's short but so powerful!
Kazaera chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
After the lovely review you left on my ficlet (thank you ever so much :)) I wanted to check out your things... so I did.
This is lovely :) Very... Luna. She's extremely perceptive, and you show that very well. I do like how she sees the people frowning, and the reasons behind it which we know even if she doesn't always... :)
Very good! I like it a lot.
Terrorofthehighway chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Short and sweet;
I love it!
rebecca89 chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
This is a very good chapter. I love the way you wrote it. I fount it funny with you mentioning everything: St. Mungo's, Mrs Norris. I really LOVED this line:
How Goblins Survived in the 18th Century Without Killing Off Their Entire Race in Warfare" essay was too long and wordy.
Anyways UPDATE SOON! also please read and review my fanfic! THANKS!
jenny far chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
hey this story rocks! please write more!
Lady Serpentine chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Whe! Muchly loved this, because I too churn out seneless things at 3 am. Aheh. That, and it was a nice story to read.