Reviews for On the Run with Love
princetongirl chapter 27 . 9/17/2005
loved it update soon
i heart kellan chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
oh man i love this story... i really like this story, ill read more when i get home from school
Tzarista chapter 27 . 11/2/2004
great story
OMARION chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Laine chapter 19 . 10/6/2004
Ok, i can't take it anymore. Get a beta reader honey...tooken is not a word.
BabyBash chapter 27 . 9/22/2004
Can't wait 4 the sequel!
THEROX4EVER03 chapter 27 . 9/15/2004
You better be writing a sequel, or I would have to hurt you! And what took you so long anyways to update this? I almost forgot what the story was about! And the sequel better be happier than this one as well, or you will have some explaining to do miss mcgee! Talk to you later girl! Bye for now! Therox Now and Forever!
TheTroubleWithLoveIsYou chapter 27 . 9/14/2004
thanks for updating. it's been a while. i thort u just left this story unfinished, good to know ur cont'g it.
Tzarista chapter 26 . 8/24/2004
great chapter

can't wait for more
FateGirl chapter 26 . 8/6/2004
This was great, i laughed and i actually cried when i though was going to die!
THEROX4EVER03 chapter 26 . 8/4/2004
So a sequel, huh? Can't wait for some details! I am so glad you are finally back! Update soon, because I will bug you every other minute, and you know it!
wittybitch chapter 25 . 7/26/2004
LOVED THE STORY HOPE YOU WILL FINISH IT SOON!
pupulegirl chapter 25 . 7/23/2004
Awesome story...can't wait for more! Good job! :o)
Naila chapter 25 . 7/18/2004
Please finish the story when you have time since I know you're really busy.
LarndeSolen chapter 25 . 7/17/2004
Hmmn. . .

Perhaps it would help if I had more recently read the fic. Perhaps it would help if I had ever watched the series. I just never can understand who any of the characters are, except that we're rooting for Theresa and Fox and Little Ethan, but sometimes we aren't rooting for Theresa because she isn't always a nice person, and all these other people go on and off stage like a breeze, just blowing through. (Technically, this is my own fault, and not your's at all. I just had to get it out.)

What do I think? Well, good on the suspense, perhaps do a bit of work on detail. That seems to be what I always notice in your work, you rush through everything without pausing and describing the scenery very much. Keep up the good work.

~Pushy Rebbeca

(p.s.

I'm thinking of writing a story much like this some time in the future. Third in a trilogy. It's in the Kill-Off-all-the-Characters-Before-the-Series-gets-Out-of-Hand genre. With extra angst on the side.)