Reviews for Staking My Sister
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Hi! This story was probably my favorite by far! I really enjoyed it. You wrote both Buffy and Dawn really well! I loved it when Dawn told Xander/Anya about that time in "Into the Woods" and your story followed her illustration perfectly!

God bless,Lauren
Aireon Maris chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
That was so CUTE!
EmmieLou555 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
yet another brill story from you! you are just amazing! how about cowriting? email me on if ur interested plz!
PassionateDarkness chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Aww I love these fics!
crazymeltyland chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
aw...another awesome one!
MBB chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
cloudofcalm chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
I follow gidget's recs on fics. She's got good taste, I must say. Some lines were so Buffy, or so Dawn that I could picture it. The mumbled 'Slayer, you have met your match' through chopsticks was very amusing, and Buffy's 'they don't announce their presence' line was entirely show-Buffy. Props. I don't think anyone apart from gidget has written so convincingly about Dawn and Buffy.
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Just going back and rereading... I think this one is up there with my favorites, too..."providing the visual"...hehehehehehe.
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
I thought it was very charming. I love this little series. I think my favorite parts were your versions of Dawn trying to speak with chopsticks in her mouth and her line at the end about 'providing the visual.' Such a majorly cute line.
Anyonomous chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Hey great story... i like how it's buffy and dawn when they were younger...i like how it all fits together...please do more of these kinds of stories... they are so good...AND funny...I love them and i like how buffy and dawn went into a tikling fight...So in conclusion...PLEASE WRITE MORE!