Reviews for Broken Trinity
Alana the Black Mage chapter 3 . 10/4/2004

This is really sad...Trin's my favorite character...;.;
Kal Torak chapter 3 . 9/19/2004
whoa, angry morpheus..rare sight, but you described it well. Sort of...shocked with withheld rage. Cool! I would like to know what Morpheus did with/did to cypher though. How would you contain him? Put him in the construct or something?

I'm glad you pointed out how Cypher got found out. Not just some "and they found out Cypher did it". Nice.

Looking forward to more, as usual!

Richard the pedantic too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 9/16/2004
An angry Morpheus is surprisingly hard to picture, damn his aura of calm.

Oh well, this was a good chapter. You've conveyed grief and anger well which is not an easy thing to do. You've also, unless something happens to them, spared several of the first film's characters which is nice. There's always a silver lining.

My only point is that it might have been good if you commented on his sense of Cypher betraying him as well. They were presumably friends after all, or at least appeared to be. Or if not he was an officer onboard his ship at least.

It matters not though in the grand scheme of things. A good chapter is this. Update soon or i shall send legions upon legions of dung beetles to your garden.
Kal Torak chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
OH yeah! AU fics! How we love AU fics. We being Torak...and...I dunno, my imaginary friend Kal? :P Interesting what you're doing with dreams, you're a big fan of dreams and putting further plot into them, aren't you? You're quite good at it. "A collom of black smoke" quite poetic. Once again, "another triumph!"
swimhoppa chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
Oh! Oh! Oh! So good! I want to see what happens! One little thing changes everything! Wow. Very good idea, by the way!

nataliemelfa chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
Swish, that was good, I am enjoying this. I love AU...and I should with all the Harry Potter fictions I read! Lol, anyway, Keep up the good work!
richard the pedantic chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
Your garden is never safe. This is a good chapter, depressing in parts, curiosity inspiring in others.

You're welcome for the several thank yous. Happy to help.

The ghostly, Trinity dreams are interesting. I'm curious to see how these will effect Thomas'/Neo's sanity as time goes on.

Anyway, update something soon or i shall direct camping persons to your garden and encourage them to urinate on the trees.
AmbrosiaBunny chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
richard the pedantic chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Smith need no longer feel aggrivated, good is this, yet very depressing.
Protectress of Dalidon chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
And then Neo is no different from the other One's, he'll just start the cycle again. What a shame. Well written, but just so you know, if there is an object imbedded in a wound, you leave the object there to stop further damage and help stem the blood flow. I just did my Certificate II First Aid, so I have to know these things.
Well written and while a good piece I like to think that there will be something that makes Neo different. But I doubt that will happen now that he never meets her. Oh, and Trinity isn't in reference to the creation of the One. The Trinity is made up of the Father/God (Morpheus, Greek god of dreams), the Son/Jesus (Neo, New and acronym for One) and The Holy Ghost (Ghost, second on the Logos, as in "love with her as she loves another." (Quote from Enter the Matrix PC game)) Trinity is the thing that binds them together.
Nice idea, but I'm not sure how good a continuation would be. Have fun though.
hazelle chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Oh WOW! This is amazing! Please continue!
Cinn chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Yo dude,
interesting. Was very good, enjoyed reading it.
Zaneta chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Man, the imagery from your writing is tense. Keep it up!
Kal Torak chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
I mean, Torak's back! As always, LOVE to see your work, Sapphire, brilliant, and fRUSTRAITINGLY finishing! Sucks that you can't write much, but as long as you can write NTS, I'll live...somehow. Not sure how, but I will.
Hehehe, the discription of Trin's leg DID make me wince, though...OW! farak that's gotta hurt. I love how you discribed the bullet. LEGEND
swimhoppa chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Whoah ... now this is intense!
I'm not sure how to say it, but this is like ... it captures it perfectly but puts a twist in it, if you know what I mean ...
What's going to happen next?