Reviews for Black and White
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
The story's awesome...except for the fact there's no daiken!
takuya chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
very werid but i really liked it lots
chocolatshell chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Uhm... Weird.

In a good way, though.
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
*blinkblink* wow. wow. wow. wow. wow.

Dai: i think you have rendered her speechless with the awesomeness of your work.
Galileo chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
It's very simple. I can't say I agree with all of it, but the simple face-up facts phase me. Interesting portrayal; sort of monolgue, sort of character profile. Experimenting with ideas of similes - very developemental but made into not a half bad read.

I love the idea of considering their strong relationship. That's a personal connection to this story for me - I based my love for friends off their relationship. It had that whole "I love _. He is my best friend" model to it. Very touching.

Thank you for such a ground level story )
Virtuoso Hijiri chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
lol, that was cool
Generic Gen chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Strangely haunting...A very unique fic, and actually very true about Ken being similar to a soccer ball. Though at one point I thought Daisuke was crazy for thinking he had no leadership skills...
LoveSovereign chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
... Damn you...
I cannot think of something mean to say, for you: good; for me: bad!
... i don't like praise! Praise is ICK!.
OH! I KNOW!
You switched between first person and third person... Like, at first, people didn't know that half of it was an essay, and the other half was a third person view...
other then that: Parfait !
Angel Reid . Tobias Dominik chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Oh. I wish I were like a soccer ball! And I wish I could write like you! ** gives you cookies** I lovered it. XD Write some more simile things, metaphors are fun!
Another-world chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Cute very cute!
minnermon chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Hey! I really enjoyed that! Ken is one of my Fav. characters, and I never really thought about how he could relate to a ... soccer ball. _ (personally I don't own a soccer ball, so I'll take your word that there's gray on them.) Write more please, your a good writer! *_*
-Ja ne!
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
I liked this. Very...Daisuke. The only drawback I have is that I think Daisuke *is* a good leader, and Takeru is *not*. Takeru thinks too much about the immediate destruction of what's in front of him that's evil. Daisuke thinks about protecting the group and making sure they don't give up, by making certain he *himself* doesn't give up. He leads by example, not by tossing out orders. It was his refusal to give up, no matter the cost, that won their greatest battle ever. (Forgive me, I just watched ep. 49 this morning and I'm definitly feeling the Daisuke-love right now. ;))
The comparisons between Ken and the ball are very apt, in my opinion. I don't think Ken will ever lose a part of himself that's the Kaiser, and I don't think he *should*. I feel the Kaiser is Ken's strength when all else gives out, that part of him that says "No! This won't happen and I won't let it!"
But all in all, quite a good little ficlet.