Reviews for Love's Suicide
Ally chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
well i know this fic is old and all so you may not even get this but i love the fic and find is ironic that Marissa really did die in a car accident on the show
olivia chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
as soon as i read abput how ryan was like i love her i started tearin up itsamazing
newportbabe44 chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
just a little thing i noticed. i loved this fic, but the one thing that bothered me was...the love that was gone? well, just becasue shes gone doesnt mean the love is gone! he still loves her! and of course she still loves him! just kinda bothered me.
SkyBlueFeeling chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
This was very good. Only i think it would have been better if it was longer. Why don't you add more? make it a 3 parter maybe? I really want to read more. It would be a good idea to maybe have some flashbacks? to tell us in more detail what happend. Hope you add more.

xXDawnXx
Lora chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
i like it it the way it ended- but if u want to add a few more chapters like flashbacks- marriage, proposal, the accidnet- just to fill in the gaps. awesome story- made me cry
Jill chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
OMG HOW COULD YOU KILL OFF MARISSA I LOVE HER OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT YOU KILLED OFF MARISSA I LIKED IT THE HUG RYAN AND SETH SHARED WAS SO SWEET.
make it stop jamie chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
It didn't suck at all. You handled the story extremly well. Can't wait to hear more from you!
deadserious chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
wow...i really liked it...just a few thoughts though
i would really love to see some more intro...perhaps like marissa leaving the house and saying good bye to ryan
i would also love to see some more parts to this...perhaps ryan's greving and then moving on
just some thoughts!
keep up the awesome writing style!
deadserious
Mandy chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
I liked it. The only thing I would say could be improved was the detail at the beginning, like leading up to the accident briefly and then Ryan finding out about it.
benzbabidoll chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Well for 1, I thought that, that was very well written. Great Story but I think it needs to become like a 3 parter, fill in some gaps.
alyssa chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
i liked it - maybe you could add some flashbacks - marriage, accident etc - but good job and please write more